Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Those grandparents who sleep in different rooms got it right. It's part of the reason why they're still together. They were able to adjust over the years of being together FOREVER. shyt even my parents sleep in different rooms now.

From a guy's perspective, we see ourselves settling down with a girl we find attractive, someone we connect with and hang out with. Guys also want their own space to do shyt-- playing 2k, watching sports, drinking with the homies, and other individual activities.

And some cases, your girl tries to change that about you instead of accepting you as you are, which in the long-term planning the relationship will be a disaster. This is why grandparents sleep alone, dads have mancaves, guys have poker night/drinking night, etc.

When a girl is feeling you, wanting you-- for most of them, women will want all your attention and time to be with them. For example, less time going out with your drinking buddies and more hanging out with your friends who are in a relationship too, fewer sports events and shyt you like to watch but more of something you both can enjoy, someone who's probably going to post you on social media all the time, etc. :gucci:

This is why I believe in smashing before I get into a relationship. I always put my A-Game into a girl I'm really feeling. She's digging me too.
We end up smashing a few times and then I'm like :patrice: and I don't put in the effort anymore. I don't want to talk or hang out like that anymore either, even though I still might dig them or whatever.

This is why they say show me a hot chick and I'll show you a guy that's tired of getting with her.

You really have to like that girl ALOT for it to work out. And she can't change those certain aspects about you.

Isn't this the point of Pac's Run Tha Streets?
Theres nikkas on here getting into relationship BEFORE smashing? :pachaha:Hell nah

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Theres nikkas on here getting into relationship BEFORE smashing? :pachaha:Hell nah
I knew a few brehs for religious reasons or trying to “get to know her”

Nah fukk that
So do mine never cared to ask why though :huhldup:
They’ve been together 20+ years

They enjoy their personal space and it has helped their relationship.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Think I'll shift my focus to something serious and wind down this player shyt.

Down side of a rooster is its a time sink with no ROI, and flakey behaviour really really irritates me regardless of who it is.
Yea its really a young mans game, after you put the numbers on the scoreboard you shift your focus to building/purpose/legacy and its hard to do that when you basically got a part time job knocking down broads..

I love the game tho :mjcry:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Social media and travel culture is ruining a lot these chicks

I travel, love to travel….but I do it like a normal human being with stable discretionary income. 2,3 times a year. And a weekend getaway here n there…this chick I’ve known for 2 weeks is on some ‘let’s travel once a month’. Like internationally every month :beli:

And it’s not even on some leach shyt, she got her own money. Maybe too damn much. No budget travel, no cheap flights, no airbnb, she flies first class and only stays in resorts :gucci:

But it’s like …for WHAT. She’s literally on a trip right now blowing my phone up trying to talk, she’s bored af, stressing over too much planning and it not feeling like a vacation :stopitslime: All to have a ‘lit’ IG