Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My ex been hitting me up, wanting closure about why I ended things. It feels bad because I’m trying to spare her feelings by giving vague answers but she keeps pressing further. If I tell her “yo I’m just trying to fukk other bytches” it’ll send her into a deep depression. She’s holding on and I can’t fault her but I’m already back out here. I knocked off some big titty Romanian bytch last Friday and I have three dates lined up for this week. I re-dedicated myself to the gym and I feel rejuvenated. I already told her she’s the best woman I’ve been with but I’m just not on the girlfriend wave right now. I might not be again for a long ass time.

Tell her the truth in a respectable way. Her depression = her problems. She wants the truth... she has to learn how to stomach that pill. She may not like it, but she can’t not respect you for it.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Whoever said video call broads you just met, don’t do that shyt. :gucci:

Two girls I gave my # to recently, one of them freaked out when I tried FaceTiming after she just texted me, the other started acting weird after I asked to FaceTime her at a specific time. Probably cost myself two pieces of p*ssy.

Texting what days you free right after meeting>>>all that other shyt :hubie:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
My ex been hitting me up, wanting closure about why I ended things. It feels bad because I’m trying to spare her feelings by giving vague answers but she keeps pressing further. If I tell her “yo I’m just trying to fukk other bytches” it’ll send her into a deep depression. She’s holding on and I can’t fault her but I’m already back out here. I knocked off some big titty Romanian bytch last Friday and I have three dates lined up for this week. I re-dedicated myself to the gym and I feel rejuvenated. I already told her she’s the best woman I’ve been with but I’m just not on the girlfriend wave right now. I might not be again for a long ass time.
If you ever want to see her again, do not give any closure. Whenever you give them closure they disappear.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman that prompted my appearance into this thread called last night/this morning. She stated that her phone was off. We spent over 2 hours on the phone. She stated that her phone was off for the month.

She said her phone was off for a month but you still spent two hours in the phone to her?

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm enjoying my birthday and get a text from my ex from last year. Didn't read that shyt yet but I saw the preview. But I did not respond.

This bytch is smart and knows there's a possibility I still have feelings for her (I do :snoop:).

Another thing is that she is fine as fukk. Easily the baddest chick I've been with and had a great box too. I fell for her hard after pretty much being on top of things at the relationship. I slowly decended to some simp level shyt as things unravelled.

We were friends for 10yrs before we hooked up and when we did hook up we were rebounding from previous relationships lol. She got cheated on and I had to basically cut ties with my gf at the time after we went on and off for a while.

Anyway I'm not sure how to read this. I have moved to Chicago and haven't talked to her much at all and she is still in Florida. Girls will look for any "reason" to innocently hit a nikka up.

Texted you on your birthday, trick me and my nikkas have used on how's to great effect. If this is the first time she has tried to get back in contact with you then ignore it.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do y’all approach women when they’re in their friend group?

Try to engage all of them confidently. CONFIDENTLY. I'd also have bullets in the chamber as well incase one girl.tries to par it I have a witty response to return ace the bytch.

Then I'd walk up to group of about four girls and be like what's good you alright, I need you girls help with something quickly (addressing the others more than the one I'm interested in at this point), I need you lot to tell me everything you can about your friend here, like what's her name?, is she single? Does she ever stress you out?

The friends usually play along, but like I said be prepared for one to try throw shade, and have a funny and swift verbal backhand on deck.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
She said her phone was off for a month but you still spent two hours in the phone to her?
I first discovered this thread a month ago. I posted about this girl who had just fallen off the face of the earth. She called a few days back to say that she couldn’t call me because her phone was disconnected. So we talked for 2 hours. Maybe she knew I was a sucker for a good poverty story but she had me captivated. She gave me little nuggets of information on dealing with broke ass people. Apparently you have to keep calling them. I messed up by only calling once. I should have kept texting. I had only text once. I didn’t know the rules.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I first discovered this thread a month ago. I posted about this girl who had just fallen off the face of the earth. She called a few days back to say that she couldn’t call me because her phone was disconnected. So we talked for 2 hours. Maybe she knew I was a sucker for a good poverty story but she had me captivated. She gave me little nuggets of information on dealing with broke ass people. Apparently you have to keep calling them. I messed up by only calling once. I should have kept texting. I had only text once. I didn’t know the rules.

You right, you are a sucker nikka.

I dealt with a broke girl once whose phone got cut off you know what she did? Borrowed someone else phone to call me.

One girl used to use those websites where you can send a text to a number to tell my boy to ring her. You should have kept calling and texting huh? Lol.

Her effort, or in this case her lack of any real attempt to try to get in contact is a direct indication of her level of interest in you

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man I hope this is sarcasm :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well, a couple of days ago she let me stay at her house for like 4 hrs till the weather cool down. I dont have air in my studio apt, so she looked out. Well her lights went out last night (they came back on 3 hrs later) and she texted me to let me know. and she hope they would be on soon. I text her back that i was sorry to hear that and i hope they would be back on.

Then she texted back sarcastically " thanks for offering your place". I was shocked. I thought she was just telling me. But in her mind i was suppose to offer. Now i had to work in the morning (she didnt. Shes a teacher.) Plus, she stay 20 minute from me in another city.

Then she went off on what a gentlemen would do. And how i at least should offer to give her a flashlight and ice. And that i needed to be more thoughtful. I apologized but after this i dont know if we'll ever be more then friends . If you need something ask. Just like i asked her to stay at her place.
So why didn’t you offer her to come over?:dahell:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Whoever said video call broads you just met, don’t do that shyt. :gucci:

Two girls I gave my # to recently, one of them freaked out when I tried FaceTiming after she just texted me, the other started acting weird after I asked to FaceTime her at a specific time. Probably cost myself two pieces of p*ssy.

Texting what days you free right after meeting>>>all that other shyt :hubie:

Nah, a phone call is always gucci