Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Got talking to a chick on Bumble this past Saturday night. Pics are cute but no full body pics

Messaged her and the chat got sexual real quick.

Tried to video call and she came up with some bull about her wifi is acting up.

Next day she phoned me again we chatted she said we should meet up for a drink etc. I tried again to video call she tells me she just got out of bed and she doesn't want me seeing her like that. Then tells me she guarantees me shes cute in person.

Had a convo with a chick two weeks ago and she was in bed no makeup and looked good. Also had body pics on her profile and was even better when I met her in the flesh.

So chicks coming up those excuses =

:francis::camby:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
i lose interest way too fast.
maybe i need to settle down :flabbynsick:

Once you've had a lot of these women you see how uninteresting they are.

I'd say I've honestly met maybe 5 women tops who engaged and challenged me with their thoughts and passions

Not saying the other women were airheads just they weren't really looking out into the world.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Once you've had a lot of these women you see how uninteresting they are.

I'd say I've honestly met maybe 5 women tops who engaged and challenged me with their thoughts and passions

Not saying the other women were airheads just they weren't really looking out into the world.

Cosign.
The last 3 girls I have recently had contact with I haven't really been interested in all that much.
The way the conversations are going with said girls, I'm starting to realize I'm always the one carrying the convo with most of them.
When I'm not bothered you should see how dead the convo is. They literally don't know how to carry it or engage me with interesting questions/subjects..

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Been texting a girl I met through my brothers girl last month, we haven't actually met though. If i text her she'll hold a conversation, I'll have her laughing and sending pictures and shyt, but she's never initiated the shyt. We were supposed to hang out, she flaked morning of with no explanation. Told her the week before last we would hang out last week. We were having a convo last week, i text her are we hanging out? She responds back 2 hours later (2am) "my bad all late", i send her a meme referencing how she left me hanging, no response. I text her few days later saying I'll take that as a no, no response, haven't texted her since.

We're both introverted so i was kinda looking forward to meeting her, but do i need to just move on? I know i can get her if we hung out though. :mjcry:

One of the other brehs has already told you whats what.

But yeah lack of interest is very obvious. I'll say from experience a woman should be excited to see you in person. She should be dropping hints that you both should meet up for drinks or coffee asap. if you're doing too much of the chasing and she's ambivalent at best. Best to walk away rather than become frustrated and slowly more and more desperate in your messages to her.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Cosign.
The last 3 girls I have recently had contact with I haven't really been interested in all that much.
The way the conversations are going with said girls, I'm starting to realize I'm always the one carrying the convo with most of them.
When I'm not bothered you should see how dead the convo is. They literally don't know how to carry it or engage me with interesting questions/subjects..
Because they aren’t interested.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
One of the other brehs has already told you whats what.

But yeah lack of interest is very obvious. I'll say from experience a woman should be excited to see you in person. She should be dropping hints that you both should meet up for drinks or coffee asap. if you're doing too much of the chasing and she's ambivalent at best. Best to walk away rather than become frustrated and slowly more and more desperate in your messages to her.
Yeah I'm not gonna hit her.

I was tryna give her the benefit of the doubt cause of that introvert shyt, thought that might be the problem, she done stressed that she's quiet and shy. I saw a picture of her and her cousins and thought she was the cute one. She asked me why did i pick her and not her cousins, because she was always came last when it came to boys and looks growing up with them. So she like super insecure.

The coli brethren have spoken though. :wow:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
My ex been hitting me up, wanting closure about why I ended things. It feels bad because I’m trying to spare her feelings by giving vague answers but she keeps pressing further. If I tell her “yo I’m just trying to fukk other bytches” it’ll send her into a deep depression. She’s holding on and I can’t fault her but I’m already back out here. I knocked off some big titty Romanian bytch last Friday and I have three dates lined up for this week. I re-dedicated myself to the gym and I feel rejuvenated. I already told her she’s the best woman I’ve been with but I’m just not on the girlfriend wave right now. I might not be again for a long ass time.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They're looking for you to make decisions for them sometimes
Well, a couple of days ago she let me stay at her house for like 4 hrs till the weather cool down. I dont have air in my studio apt, so she looked out. Well her lights went out last night (they came back on 3 hrs later) and she texted me to let me know. and she hope they would be on soon. I text her back that i was sorry to hear that and i hope they would be back on.

Then she texted back sarcastically " thanks for offering your place". I was shocked. I thought she was just telling me. But in her mind i was suppose to offer. Now i had to work in the morning (she didnt. Shes a teacher.) Plus, she stay 20 minute from me in another city.

Then she went off on what a gentlemen would do. And how i at least should offer to give her a flashlight and ice. And that i needed to be more thoughtful. I apologized but after this i dont know if we'll ever be more then friends . If you need something ask. Just like i asked her to stay at her place.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Well this chick i've been seeing the last month texted me this morning saying ....."This doesn't seem to be going anywhere and I'd like to invest my romantic energy somewhere that is. I think it's best we move forward as friends.. if you're open to that of course." I told her that I appreciate the honesty but I'm not open to move forward as friends :yeshrug:

We've already had sex a couple times, now she pulled this shyt and want to be friends? :dahell: Nah, I'm good on that