Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
So I'm enjoying my birthday and get a text from my ex from last year. Didn't read that shyt yet but I saw the preview. But I did not respond.

This bytch is smart and knows there's a possibility I still have feelings for her (I do :snoop:).

Another thing is that she is fine as fukk. Easily the baddest chick I've been with and had a great box too. I fell for her hard after pretty much being on top of things at the relationship. I slowly decended to some simp level shyt as things unravelled.

We were friends for 10yrs before we hooked up and when we did hook up we were rebounding from previous relationships lol. She got cheated on and I had to basically cut ties with my gf at the time after we went on and off for a while.

Anyway I'm not sure how to read this. I have moved to Chicago and haven't talked to her much at all and she is still in Florida. Girls will look for any "reason" to innocently hit a nikka up.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
So one of my boys is staying with me for a couple weeks after basically throwing his life away for a woman(moving towns without a job)

essentially the same shyt that sent my life in a downward spiral a couple years back, but at least I've put my life back together so I can help him.

It's why I always tell young brehs to get that first heartbreak over as young as you can. The older you are when you have your first love the harder you fall

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So I'm enjoying my birthday and get a text from my ex from last year. Didn't read that shyt yet but I saw the preview. But I did not respond.

This bytch is smart and knows there's a possibility I still have feelings for her (I do :snoop:).

Another thing is that she is fine as fukk. Easily the baddest chick I've been with and had a great box too. I fell for her hard after pretty much being on top of things at the relationship. I slowly decended to some simp level shyt as things unravelled.

We were friends for 10yrs before we hooked up and when we did hook up we were rebounding from previous relationships lol. She got cheated on and I had to basically cut ties with my gf at the time after we went on and off for a while.

Anyway I'm not sure how to read this. I have moved to Chicago and haven't talked to her much at all and she is still in Florida. Girls will look for any "reason" to innocently hit a nikka up.
Facts, Main reason I started blocking bytches now. Nothing more annoying to me than a random ass "Hey" text after not talking to somebody for weeks :camby:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
All these bytches trash in my area and I got all these out of town hoes

:mjlol:

Idk how imma make this work because I’m not down to travel anywhere

On a side note though, I’m having some convos that go no where with a few chicks, I’m getting matches, but the convos don’t lead much to stuff. This has only been a handful of chicks, but that made me not even wanna hit up the others.

Do chicks just match for the fukk of it on hinge? Because on other apps they talk a lot more and make things easier.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't caught up completely with this thread, but I will share once I do. Some good content I been getting through I don't want to miss anything :salute:

Just a quick PSA to all brehs in this thread...
If you are currently dealing with any women, DO NOT stop reading this thread even for a day.
The world is so full of distractions. You need constant reminders to keep your mindset on the right path.
Don't be on autopilot. That allows your mind to be suggestive to the simpish ways women want to impose on you :lolbron:

That is all, keep it going brehs :myman:

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
How do you deal with women who expect you to read their minds. Aka "be thoughtful". Do yall stay away? Explain some men dont think like that? What do yall do?

They want you to be pro active in doing things for them. However, we got many other things on the go. Set realistic expectations, especially for women you’re not even dating!

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
@valet

It’s usually not work being too too proactive unless you’re dating her. Then you set up date nights, surprises, anniversary celebrations etc

Otherwise, don’t try too hard. No one deserves the good stuff without a commitment from them

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Been getting hit up by a lot of youngins lately. It's been a fruitful start to summer already.

I met with a young French born Lightskin at the start of last month.
We linked up about two weeks ago after she finished work and went to a bar that sort of turns into a nightclub later on in the night.We post up in the corner and get a couple drinks.
Wasn't long before she was kissing up on me and feeling on me. Saying she wished she could have it right now, but came on her period that morning :stopitslime:
Nevertheless I told her there is still other things we could do :mjlit:She told me that's not a problem as she loves giving head :mjlit:She had a tongue piecing as well so I knew what time it was:youngsabo:
Two PAWG's came to sit near us. I saw the looks they was giving me as they were dancing (This shyt always happens when I'm out with a female in that environment) :lolbron:
So I go to get me and her another drink, I come back to see that the two PAWG's befriended her :sas1:I came back and one of them jokingly says "Sorry we are stealing your girlfriend!"
After I sit back down I say to her "looks like these two are looking for some tag team action" :youngsabo:She laughed and said she wouldn't be able to do that as she gets too jealous.
So the club ends now and I ask her should we get something to eat, then she said she was probably going to eat later as she was planning to eat something else :leon:
Luckily I have a friend in the area who was away in Cyprus and left me the keys. Said I could use the space just as long as I used the bed, which of course wasn't a problem that night.
So we get back to the crib. I take a seat and she immediately starts to undo my belt and undoing my buttons, so eager she broke one of her nails:pachaha:
I was pretty juiced that day, and on a normal day it takes me an eternity to nut from head so I wasn't expecting much, but brehs 30 seconds in I knew she had me :banderas:
Sadly about 4 mins in she stops...I ask what's wrong...she said she needs to be sick. So I rush her to the toilet bare in mind it's not my crib.
She's in there for a while but she didn't vomit. Comes back but two minutes later goes back. Still no vomit, but at this point I knew it was over and I just went to sleep.

Woke up in the morning and we both got Uber home. She text me later that she was sorry she couldn't continue and was enjoying it and wants to finish the job next time.

XsYbC5w
Snapchat-1400204497-1.jpg
Snapchat-1400204497[1]
She wanted to link up again this week, But i'm trying to meet up with this chick from Hinge (Thanks you guys from this thread put me on :myman:More on that later) again this weekend, but she is a solid fallback.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
First post on this site about some chick...smh
Girl from work giving me mixed signals if wants the D or not. Was outside her house yesterday and she didn't invite me. Yeah I'm gonna take my L and move on.
:camby:
I mean breh that was your moment to say some slick shyt to go inside:patrice:

That or just get out the car and walk up to the crib like you were already invited..if she didn't want you in she'd :usure: