Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Update:

So the bytch I'm interested in has agreed to meet up with me for something else with the possiblty of going to the club after. However, she's bringing her foreign friend which sucks as I really want to run game on her alone. I understand that she's in a new country and shyt, but fukk. I wanna be dancing the girl in the club but her friend going to feel left out. What do I do in this situation brehs? :francis:
Dance with both of them???

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Update:

So the bytch I'm interested in has agreed to meet up with me for something else with the possiblty of going to the club after. However, she's bringing her foreign friend which sucks as I really want to run game on her alone. I understand that she's in a new country and shyt, but fukk. I wanna be dancing the girl in the club but her friend going to feel left out. What do I do in this situation brehs? :francis:

So she towing an anchor huh? You say that’s perfect! Cause you got a dude who like fat, hairy, out of shape box made up women with no teeth anyway! Andddd

You serious? Bruh, call in the Wing Man! Yea, that nikka there that owe you one! Make the call and tell him I’m running the ball but I need your ass to open up the hole so I can see daylight dude! And if need be, take an L for the fukking team! Sacrifice your body! :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I like love to date a black girl don’t lets be. Real what black girl wants a 5’2 dude lol
1.STFU :ufdup:

2. Focus on them short chicks that are around your size.

3. Hit the gym or get into boxing/jiu jitsu ..you will give off an aura that will let both men and women you'll handle business if they decide to try you.

Alot of the attraction to height for women is it makes THEM feel safe..taller dudes have a smaller chance of getting fukked with.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
never reveal more than you have too, a chick will ask you so what happened with you and your ex, just let her know it didn't work out and we mutually agreed to end it.
Real spit..

When I didn't have game or guidance I would look at the shyt women would post on fb and shyt..

"Tell me all your secrets..you can trust me:wub:"

Yall know that type of shyt...

Women be thinking they want that but they don't.

I had some white chick ask me last week at work If I got a valentine..

shyt was unexpected because she has a kid and I assume a man...I said nah but then said I had a girl back in Seattle...

She asked if I still talk to her...

(I don't ) but lied I said every so often :patrice:

I ain't tripping but it caught me off guard:pachaha:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
let's keep the hope alive & all that. If you feeling down and out about havent found a girlfriend bullshyt yet. Just you guys remember this

"I can only tell you with women its either they feel something for you or dont and many might not. . . they not 4 me ( meaning; they not all that attracted into me naturally most times),
even tho the ones that do might think im the top attractive brother but it really not the case at all i just choose to make their compliment my identity if i can rock wit it especially when they feelin me."

fukk it if its only 1 or 2 BBWs or w/e out the millions of women out there only them that are into you, then fukk it aye my nikka rock wit it because those 2 bbws might think you the absolute greatest of all time then my nikka when no one else did and that might be all you need to get your confidence back into yourself.
i just had to let you all know some nikkas need to hear this to get straight including myself. Maybe this might bring some good luck if you can run with the attitude in the right way. Don't be cocky about it just let it be natural to you. Others can only respect what they can see, so I figure if I drop this jewel it will shine a heavy gem on them!

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
My homegirl violated her ex man and brung up his incident where he caught the ex wife cheating...:francis:

I only hear her side of the story and I know for a fact she tries to bully and manipulate men..

She eager to find the simp and cash out :mjgrin:

I also doubt he got that turnt where that even had to be mentioned...

That's why I always advocate for female friends...

Listen and take notes

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
I missed out on a 9 last month after not making any huge mistakes and everything was going well. She was honestly one of the most beautiful women I've ever dated, but she just started ghosting after we made out the first time. I reached out with one call and two texts then got the hint and fell back, but that shyt has me in my feelings to this day... TO THIS DAY! :shaq2:

Since then I got with a girl who's like a 7.5, but I'm still searching for more p*ssy to get me out of my feelings man. Brehs who've gone through this, how many pussies does it take to get over such a situation? And should I try holla again after a couple months to see if she misses me or something? :francis:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I missed out on a 9 last month after not making any huge mistakes and everything was going well. She was honestly one of the most beautiful women I've ever dated, but she just started ghosting after we made out the first time. I reached out with one call and two texts then got the hint and fell back, but that shyt has me in my feelings to this day... TO THIS DAY! :shaq2:

Since then I got with a girl who's like a 7.5, but I'm still searching for more p*ssy to get me out of my feelings man. Brehs who've gone through this, how many pussies does it take to get over such a situation? And should I try holla again after a couple months to see if she misses me or something? :francis:
Bro you in your feelings over a chick you aint even smash and only talked to for a month just because shes beautiful:hhh:. If you dont get over that shyt and go find some new p*ssy:ufdup:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Don't reveal your business to women. I'd rather be that dude they can't figure out or who they say doesn't express themselves.

I don't care what they tell you. When they get a man who does tell her his fears, they're immediately turned off and/or they use it against him in future.

They don't need to know shyt about your exes or why you broke up. Let's face it, chicks ain't exactly telling us everything about their past either. I'm gonna tell you shyt that you're just gonna throw back in my face later? :heh: Not happening. I'm a guy who's learned from his mistakes.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Bro you in your feelings over a chick you aint even smash and only talked to for a month just because shes beautiful:hhh:. If you dont get over that shyt and go find some new p*ssy:ufdup:

I already found some bomb, bragworthy p*ssy but she's still on my mind. My body chemicals must have been unbalanced at the time or something cause I know it's some lame shyt but I can't help it. Got some more dates this weekend lined up though

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

You only made out with her right?

Think of it this way, she may have been facially beautiful but wack in bed.

Also never contact she'll probably respond then you'll ask her out and she'll ghost you again.

:francis:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
British Breh here

Brehs eat very,very well. If you look the part. All type of chicks are on it. The only ones ironically who aren't are the Asian chicks.

Thats a Lie! This nikka dont know, Asian chicks are ON IT! They just like eastern European women fully buy into all nikkas have big dikks stereotypes but they know they cant ever bring you home, almost every single Asian chick i have spoken to has told me her parents straight told them they would get disowned if they dated a nikka, it stops them from wanting to be in a serious relationship but doesn't stop them from wanting to fukk, in fact it makes them want to fukk more. Asian will fukk 100%,and whats funny is even older Asian women are on it, im talking even ones who are married, you nikkas need to learn.