Daps
I really can't keep going out three or four times a week

Miss having my alone time after work :manny:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle

I want all the homies in here to succeed. I tend to take a more tough love approach because I think it’s what a lot of brehs need. I see a lot of “what’s wrong with these women?” questions being asked but there’s not enough introspection or personal accountability. So when I see a breh who clearly has the wrong mindset I try to give him a little push towards that proverbial mirror so they can take a good, long look into it.

Last edited:

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it wrong if I like white chicks more as the black chicks ain’t showing me no love? I did go to an all black school from K to 6th after that it’s been all predominantly white middle high school, high school and college.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Is it wrong if I like white chicks more as the black chicks ain’t showing me no love? I did go to an all black school from K to 6th after that it’s been all predominantly white middle high school, high school and college.

Get in where you fit in. :yeshrug:

As long as you're not denigrating black women I see no problem with it.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Peep this brehs, need some advice,

Im 29, my girl is 30. Relationship is 6 months old. I make about 70K (Energy IT) and my girl probably makes 90~100K (Energy Accounting). I could be termed a 'nice guy', fairly accommodating and all that. My girl is smarter, witty, good head on her shoulders, bold, outgoing, definitely more ambitious, not that I'm a complete slacker tho. I could pull my weight more but I have had some health challenges these past 2 years that have been fairly limiting.

We've been having some recent troubles and one of the main takeaways for me is that she wants her man to be a provider, comforter, and leader and she's saying I haven't been that. Its common knowledge that women want that, its humbling but i'm not tripping.

I have two beefs with her, one is that she doesn't give up the box:francis:. Sometimes its 3 weeks without smashing and we stay at each other's place everyday. She recently cited lack of romance as a reason. Her opinion is that we just have a functional relationship.

Second beef with her is that she can be mean, reluctant to apologize for offending, and will be mad if I don't give her feelings the right treatment about issues that happen in her day to day, when she does the same and sometimes even worse to me. Even scolding a nikka at one occasion :picard:
She's feels she's not compelled to apologize for something unless I call her out :dahell:, under the guise her not knowing I was mad about it, even if its evident that I'm not pleased about our prior interaction. She acts all indignant when I do, and it seems I can't get the point across to her no matter how I phrase. In most cases, her continual deflections raise my temper, I become more animated, it becomes spirited discussion and is just generally non-productive or even destructive.

Now, I'm at an impasse, I want to be all those things for my future wife, but I cant put up with her pride. Honestly, the thought of breaking up feels like a sweet release :blessed:, however she's a good catch and the grass may not greener on the other side.

Need some perspective brehs on how to run this:wow:

Deep 6 that shyt right now man! Abandon ship! Let it go, it’s only going to worsen! She’s trying to find fault with you and is doing it and now you’re questioning yourself when if y’all live together you’ve given up the bag! Next step is legal union and of course mo bullshyt! You seem to have your shyt together, if fitness is a issue go peep some of the fitness threads and be the G that you was meant to be. Nobody has to settle for some bullshyt. A woman withholding sex is manipulating you man! Don’t fall for that shyt! If she don’t want to give it up it’s plenty of women that will, when you say too! And suck it good! fukk her!

If I were you I’d make plans to leave then on the day I left I’d fukk the living dog shyt outta her and bounce with all my shyt. Run!

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like love to date a black girl don’t lets be. Real what black girl wants a 5’2 dude lol

Muggsy-Bogues-wife-Kim-Bogues.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pretty much what I do.

Some of these broads think they're really slick with their innocuous way of asking about me and my ex.

Yep and they will use whatever you tell them down the road.
Now I see why your ex cheated on you
Now I see why you broke it off
bla bla bla