Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm really thinking of bushing these two bytches, how the fukk does it take you a day to reply? Tired of this shyt.

A common issue I talk about in person and online. Women are attention seeking slags, not by intention, but by design. Every kind of dude is hitting on her. So "new" is better than the "same" guy. Which is why I usually get the number and call at disrespectful hours (3 am), It exudes and air of "I could give two shyts about your night/morning". It also provides them with a pavlovian response. So I would ask for the number, as texts are like IG likes and comments, irrelevant, and only feed her ego. You want to throw her off, and lead soon after. Be the boat, not the buoy.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
need that store breh lol

Simple quick story, messaged her on Match. She had a cute smile but one face pic, at first I thought she was going to be fat because of the face pic trick that fat women play online.

After a few messages we exchanged details & videocalled/Factimed each other damn near everyday. Our first date we went bowling/arcade & an independent Cuban restaurant. She offered to pay half for most of the dates. After the date, she confessed that she felt I catfished her, I was a few pounds than in my pics & I added 1-2 inches of height in my profile, I'm a short Breh lol. However she agreed to see me the next weekend because she enjoyed our convos.

The weekend after she came to my place we kissed & cuddled but nothing too serious. Then this weekend she came over & we fukked all weekend, she was screaming my name mixed with Portuguese profanities . It has been so easy going, no stress, she pays for dates, she comes to see me even though I live 3 hrs away, she is officially added to the roster

Online dating is so easy brehs, good convo,nice dating profile with nice vacation pics & you will eat:eat:

Last edited:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Simple quick story, messaged her on Match. She had a cute smile but one face pic, at first I thought she was going to be fat because of the face pic trick that fat women play online.

After a few messages we exchanged details & videocalled/Factimed each other damn near everyday. Our first date we went bowling/arcade & an independent Cuban restaurant. She offered to pay half for most of the dates. After the date, she confessed that she felt I catfished her, I was a few pounds than in my pics & I added 1-2 inches of height in my profile, I'm a short Breh lol. However she agreed to see me the next weekend because she enjoyed our convos.

The weekend after she came to my place we kissed & cuddled but nothing too serious. Then this weekend she came over & we fukked all weekend, she was screaming my name mixed with Portuguese profanities . It has been so easy going, no stress, she pays for dates, she comes to see me even though I live 3 hrs away, she is officially added to the roster

Online dating is so easy brehs, good convo,nice dating profile with nice vacation pics & you will eat:eat:

damn she nice!

I wouldbn't bring up any type of relationship talk, let her do all that.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I like love to date a black girl don’t lets be. Real what black girl wants a 5’2 dude lol
don't have that mentality breh, plenty of short dudes are eating. If for now you're not meeting any black girls kim and go with the flow date whoever wants you and keep working toward becoming a better version of yourself

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:myman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah last night

She had one of those big ass bottles of moscato

when i got to her place it was half empty :dead:
Did you do it tho?

Shid, like 90% of the time before I fukk it starts off with us drinking.

My ex two years ago was crazy/bytchy a LOT but when we used to drink she be so damn freaky after a glass or two :banderas:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Did you do it tho?

Shid, like 90% of the time before I fukk it starts off with us drinking.

My ex two years ago was crazy/bytchy a LOT but when we used to drink she be so damn freaky after a glass or two :banderas:
Nah i didnt go over for that lol i had a class i needed some help in
Getting my priorities in check

Don’t worry tho breh i got a day planned for that :whew:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I like love to date a black girl don’t lets be. Real what black girl wants a 5’2 dude lol

What?:hmm: Man SHUuUUUT that shyt up! Walk it out son! Man don’t sow seeds of sorrow for your own destruction! Play the hand you been dealt! Adapt! Overcome! shyt it’s plenty fine ass women in that 5’0 range too!

I’m 6’1, Met a ton of girls 6+ and got about half of em and met some ol 6’4, 6’5 Wookiee type mf and I let em know off the rip, I’m packing some long hard dikk just for them! Now they laugh but when I put that slab on em I try to fukk their souls out their bodies especially the ones hung up on guys taller than them. I don’t do this for myself, I do it for the next man shorter who’s coming after me! shyt give him a turn too!

I’ve found if you can talk shyt and make a woman laugh she’ll fukk you anyway! Put em on their knees and :eat:

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Brehs, I don't know what to do here. Met two foreign chicks(they both friends) , we all vibed and I said that I would take them out to clubbing etc. Problem is i'm thinking of only asking one out to the clubs as I'm interested in her, i'm worried she might tell her friend and it could be a snake move. I don't know what to do here, there are other guys in the picture so I want shoot my shot, but what do I do brehs?
Update:

So the bytch I'm interested in has agreed to meet up with me for something else with the possiblty of going to the club after. However, she's bringing her foreign friend which sucks as I really want to run game on her alone. I understand that she's in a new country and shyt, but fukk. I wanna be dancing the girl in the club but her friend going to feel left out. What do I do in this situation brehs? :francis: