Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
For 25 million dollars, would you get a fade at a supercuts/greatclips/cac barbershop?
Keep in mind there are rules to keep the money:
1) You can't grow your hair out
2) you must keep going to him for a least a year
3) you can't wear hats
4) pictures of you would be taken and this would be broadcasted/streamed on the Internet
5) your hairline will be pushed back and destroyed beyond repair
6) you must keep the hair as it is once you leave the chair
7) you must put a pic of the finished haircut as you avi on the coli, Facebook, twitter, all social media as well as your drivers license and all work identification
8) a billboard of your haircut will be displayed in a prominent section of your city for all to see
With these rules and stipulations in place, would you get the fade to earn the money?

damn bruh i honestly dont know. the fact that i have to continue to see this same barber is a dealbreaker. my hairline is going to be fukked beyond repair... AND i have to post a picture of it on the-coli for my brehs and females to see..........NAh im good

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
tumblr_ljcgxedMVO1qeefm7o1_500.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
When was the last time you embarrassed yourself in front of the opposite sex? Details please.

Around a year ago I had a few women on hold and I got them mixed up:huhldup: So I played it off as a bad connection and hung up:snoop:
But the next day I smoothed things over with both ladies:smugbiden:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Q: Let's say there's some scenario where you are forced to pick and wife a female rapper. (I can't come up with one of those lotto scenarios with all those closed loopholes right now).

Who do you pick?

A: Nicki Minaj. She makes the most money and seems like a freak :manny: . Her attitude would be hard to put up with at times though :ehh:. The notoriety would also help stay in the industry after the inevitable break up. I'd be the male version of Amber Rose or something :jawalrus:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Q: If you had to choose between an SEC team or OSU in the National Championship,who you rooting for:shaq:

A: The SEC team, I've already done it before. In 07 after losing to OSU I rooted for LSU. Some people in the dorm had this "Big 10" connection stuff and bringing back conference pride, but I just couldn't find it in me to root for them.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Do you enjoy being a mod of Higher Learning?

HL is cool man, it's probably more combative than other forums but I guess that comes with the subject matter. More importantly, I'm really nonchalant about most things in life so modding HL makes me more prone to give out opinions that usually I wouldn't give outside my circle of friends. I'm not the dude out there arguing about everything...so HL's a switch.

How does it feel to be a member of TBM?

:salute: That's the clique #TBM

How far are the Vikings going this season?

As far as Adrian Peterson's legs are taking them.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
who u respect more? Nas stans or Jay stans?

I respect NaS stans more because they equally acknowledged and call out his up and short comings. Stan's of Jay-Z think that he can do no wrong and only help his ever growing self indulgence qualities. On the real, both had plenty of opportunities to change hip-hop and urban culture as a whole in a better direction, but instead wanted to double their dollars and be worth more than a martyr. These are our heroes.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Lets say you are a drug dealer, you have a nice operation going, and you bring in @Jutt to move a hefty shipment of weight (about 100 bricks)

One day @Jutt calls you and says he lost 92 out of the 100 bricks, what do you do?

@Jutt would be in trouble:demonic:

I'd give 24 hours to get my shyt back:leostare: If he doesn't deliver,I'd have @Method Man on one side of him and @LucaBrasi on the other side:birdman: He'd be tied to a chair and they'd make him swallow the remaining bricks(no @mikebrownsjob:scusthov:) Then after he dies,I'd call @James Carter to hand him a napkin so he can:whew:himself off.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
If you had to choose between leaving OSU or leaving TBM, what would you do? :ohh:

why I gotta choose :noah:

seeing that I dont currently attend OSU that's an easy choice

its still buckeyes 4 life either way :ufdup:

however I'm sure theres a loophole somewhere where I can stay at both :shaq:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
If you had to choose between leaving OSU or leaving TBM, what would you do? :ohh:

why I gotta choose :noah:

seeing that I dont currently attend OSU that's an easy choice

its still buckeyes 4 life either way :ufdup:

however I'm sure theres a loophole somewhere where I can stay at both :shaq:

:leon: You want to attend The OSU:dwillhuh:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
A: which account/personality is your favorite when he shows up in a thread:
mowgli/crackface/mr somebody ?

B: Mowgli, he's the most funny and off the wall. Crackface is dry and Mr. Somebody's gimmick can get tired sometimes. Mowgli's entrance in a thread is usually comedy.