Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

concise

Veteran
Daps
DirecTV, Dish, or Cable?
-never had DirectTv. Had Dish and it was crap. Always in disputes with somebody. Getting cable with all the public access channels was great.

Are there shows for your childhood you can't watch now as an adult due to all the adult humor/content now being understood?

-no. But recognizing them in the early season of the Simpsons did make those episodes better. :ehh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
What do you think TSC would do if John Cena won at SummerSlam and beat Randy Orton in a failed Cash In attempt?

-I have no idea. Isn't that to be expected, though? They might just :yawn:
And isn't Gizzle the only Boreton fan?

concise

Veteran
Daps
How wood yew reight the coli on, a holes' grammer/

:russ: I'd probably say "poor". Oddly enough, I happen to love some of the purposely misspelled words like "unapreesheashun" or cases like the sentence above. It's sentences that flow like normal with sudden jarring errors that I hate.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
How much money have you spent in tickets since you've gotten your drivers license?

when i think about it. i would say im a good driver so i never had to pay anything.

keep them question coming.....ask me some difficult

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: Lets say you're a bounty hunter and you're looking to collect on a criminal who happens to be @iMajor

However, unbeknownst to you he is a contract killer who is been hired by your wife @montpelier to kill you and your mistress @innocentdevil, who has hired @Kind Gentleman, another assassin to kill you because you failed to leave @montpelier to marry her and she wants him to retrieve the Kufi she bought you last Christmas once he kills you

With both men looking to kill you, how do you manage to collect on the bounty on @iMajor and deal with @Kind Gentleman looking to take you out and take your Kufi as well?

And what happens to @montpelier and @innocentdevil in all of this?

A: :patrice: :patrice: First of all ill take @iMajor out the game first. All i gotta do is put some kinda poison in his Toms that seeps thru the skin

Secondly...ill set up my office in the condom aisle at Target since i know good and damn well @Kind Gentleman doesnt know what they are :mjpls:

While im buying time ill holla at @Illeye buckmatic to hook me up with some of his connections so i can hire John Cena to go take KG out. Then i only gotta deal with the women..

I'll buy @innocentdevil off with a brand new 80in TV and any video game she wants...but ill get some voodoo priestess to put a hex on the game to brainwash her into not wanting to have me bodied :huhldup:

As for my wife @montpelier i'll slide on my knees in the rain like Ray Jay and ask her to forgive me.....

if not I'll grab some hair and pull out the voodoo priestess business card :youngsabo:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Q: Lets say you're a bounty hunter and you're looking to collect on a criminal who happens to be @iMajor

However, unbeknownst to you he is a contract killer who is been hired by your wife @montpelier to kill you and your mistress @innocentdevil, who has hired @Kind Gentleman, another assassin to kill you because you failed to leave @montpelier to marry her and she wants him to retrieve the Kufi she bought you last Christmas once he kills you

With both men looking to kill you, how do you manage to collect on the bounty on @iMajor and deal with @Kind Gentleman looking to take you out and take your Kufi as well?

And what happens to @montpelier and @innocentdevil in all of this?

A: :patrice: :patrice: First of all ill take @iMajor out the game first. All i gotta do is put some kinda poison in his Toms that seeps thru the skin

Secondly...ill set up my office in the condom aisle at Target since i know good and damn well @Kind Gentleman doesnt know what they are :mjpls:

While im buying time ill holla at @Illeye buckmatic to hook me up with some of his connections so i can hire John Cena to go take KG out. Then i only gotta deal with the women..

I'll buy @innocentdevil off with a brand new 80in TV and any video game she wants...but ill get some voodoo priestess to put a hex on the game to brainwash her into not wanting to have me bodied :huhldup:

As for my wife @montpelier i'll slide on my knees in the rain like Ray Jay and ask her to forgive me.....

if not I'll grab some hair and pull out the voodoo priestess business card :youngsabo:

:beli:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
How often do you think about what your death will be like?

Believe it or not often. We must realize that the body we are in only belongs to as for a certain amount of time. Death is enviable I wish they made a cure for the shyt....the sad thing is we truly dont know how we will make that transition...it could be something as normal as old age. which is a headscratcher in my opinion because study show some of our ancestors live to be in they 100s you still find this old age if you look to the east...shyt some asian live to be damn near 100 and still physically a spring chicken. or it could be serious. I think about it from time to time at my age surprisingly because i lost my grandmothers, cousins, close friends and associates. so its something that intrigues me to an extend. I honestly dont know how i would go out though, i dont believe know one does unless, it is a situation where the amount of ill will and negative content is further reflected back towards them.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@montpelier forgives you and time goes by. One day you wake up and she is on top of you with a hammer like

How do you manage this and the fact that due to Scorned Sidepiece Syndrome, @
innocentdevil has hired your old bounty hunter friend @James Carter to kill you and retrieve the Kufi back at all costs?

Keep in mind @James Carter hasn't forgotten about you killing his wife @colicolicoli in a bounty gone wrong and is looking to kill you and take your kufi to even the score.

How would you deal with JC and What do you do with @montpelier and @innocentdevil in this situation?

A: Well i'd try to find out why she holdin the burner to my face. After some beast negotiation skills, i manage to lay some soul soothing pipe to smooth things over :shaq:

Welp firstly ill hire my nikka @StarClout to take care of that phony Ms Cleo ass voodoo bytch who's hex wore off :beli:

and also to rig up @innocentdevil 's TV/Xbox to give her a seizure so she swallows her tongue :takedat: no more scorned sidepiece

As for @James Carter :patrice: i'd set up a meeting, no guns..even though i had to call in another favor with my nikka @obarth and have him mediate the deal between me and Carter...and by negotiate, trick that nikka into thinking hes got acute PTSD and his memories of me killing @colicolicoli are all repressed guilt fantasies since it was really him who caused her untimely death :to:

Stricken by guilt...Carter hangs himself in the warehouse with his bubble vest

Problem solved

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
@montpelier forgives you and time goes by. One day you wake up and she is on top of you with a hammer like

How do you manage this and the fact that due to Scorned Sidepiece Syndrome, @
innocentdevil has hired your old bounty hunter friend @James Carter to kill you and retrieve the Kufi back at all costs?

Keep in mind @James Carter hasn't forgotten about you killing his wife @colicolicoli in a bounty gone wrong and is looking to kill you and take your kufi to even the score.

How would you deal with JC and What do you do with @montpelier and @innocentdevil in this situation?

A: Well i'd try to find out why she holdin the burner to my face. After some beast negotiation skills, i manage to lay some soul soothing pipe to smooth things over :shaq:

Welp firstly ill hire my nikka @StarClout to take care of that phony Ms Cleo ass voodoo bytch who's hex wore off :beli:

and also to rig up @innocentdevil 's TV/Xbox to give her a seizure so she swallows her tongue :takedat: no more scorned sidepiece

As for @James Carter :patrice: i'd set up a meeting, no guns..even though i had to call in another favor with my nikka @obarth and have him mediate the deal between me and Carter...and by negotiate, trick that nikka into thinking hes got acute PTSD and his memories of me killing @colicolicoli are all repressed guilt fantasies since it was really him who caused her untimely death :to:

Stricken by guilt...Carter hangs himself in the warehouse with his bubble vest

Problem solved

:dead:

tumblr_mpz3chpRqT1sytgpro1_400.gif