Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Q: I saw your new body pictures on tumblr. You don't have any kids you lying bish

A: ....Oh

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
you have posted in various threads pertaining to poetry, rap. who would you say is one of your biggest influences poetry or rap wise?

Well i started writing rhymes in the 8th grade and it was just something to do. Ironically i was always a shy kid that keep to himself and had mad friends (thats all but change though). One of my favorite rappers or biggest influences would more than likely be Rakim dude to the stuff he was saying at the time. i cant think one one rapper that was bringing that complex rap to the forefront. another would be Canibus...i know he has gotten alot of flack dude to the Dizaster battle but he show me what an artist can do with vocab. Poetry wise I would say Black Ice from Def Poetry and Khalil Gibran work.

what is your favorite food?

LOL good question. I dont neccessarily have a favorite food however i do love fish....i find it to to be easily digestableunlike beef which can be hard as fukk when it comes to the cholestrol. Im also a lasagna or pasta lover

if you could collaborate with 5 rappers on a song who would it be

5 rappers

Canibus
Kool G Rap
Rakim
Atma (underground cat who be murdering shyt)
Tiye Phoenix or Narubi Selah (may be a shocker but they are the only female rappers who im feeling right now

when was the last time you told a female off ?

I had to think about this for a bit. I remember telling this chick off i was seeing in texas (funny because fort worth was a gift and a curse for me). but i told her how she wasnt worth two smush flies rub together.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Q: I come to Germany. Where would we go and see/do?
I'd take you to Amsterdam, paris, and the Sex Museum :lupe:
What's your favorite anime of all time?
Ah man that's hard to pin point. I haven't seen one that I didn't love. If I had to choose i'd say FMA. I could watch both seasons back to back and never get bored.
Do you seriously have as many kids as people say here? (I've heard the number range from 3-10)
Nope.:russ: I damn sure dont have anything over 4 kids...

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
1.) what is your favorite food?
Tacos!!

2.) what is your ethnic background?
Not 100% sure :(
3.) when did you start drawing?
When I was 7. My first drawing was a pic of Cat woman

4.) how tall are you and could i pick you up and carry you?
I'm 5'4 and yes you could pick me up and carry me. I'm only 119 LBS :smile:
5.) what person would you date on here if you werent in a relationship?
That's hard to answer..there are a few really REALLY sweet guys up here. I'd prolly just whore it out and date all of em on the low low.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
1.) if you had to recommend me some anime what would it be?
I love those dark twisted animes so i'd recommend these
- Monster
-Elfen Lied
- Black Lagoon
-Claimore
-Berserker
-Hellsing
-Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
- Gnatz

2.) a movie is being made based on your life...you have the option of picking who plays you in the film....who do you pick?

Ummm...Nicole Ari Parker :smile:

3.) if you could date any rapper who would it be?
It's a toss up between Nas, Common, or Drake (don't judge me..lol)

4.) what is the last book you read and how would you rate it on a scale from 1-10?
The last book I read was 48 Laws Of Power and i'd give it a 9 :smile:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Q: How many guys have you played in your life?

I don't think i've ever played anyone lol

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
1.) What is your view on the President Obama?

He has done a lot for Latin and Gay communities. Besides being the "first black president", and giving a since of "hope" I really haven't seen anything changed within our communities. Although, I more do so blame us for not taking or going after any opportunities that could potentially help us. We are still stuck in limbo.

2.) who is the worst poster on this site in your opinion ? (you must choose someone)

I could point out a few posting styles on here, but honestly cannot remember any of their screen names, so I humbly nominate myself, I'm decent but could be better.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
"]For 3-4 million dollars, would you get a fade at a supercuts/greatclips/cac barbershop?

Keep in mind there are rules to keep the money:

1) You can't grow your hair out

2) you must keep going to him for a least a year

3) you can't wear hats

4) pictures of you would be taken and this would be broadcasted/streamed on the Internet

5) your hairline will be pushed back and destroyed beyond repair

6) you must keep the hair as it is once you leave the chair

With these rules and stipulations in place, would you get the fade to earn the money?"

3 to 4 mill eh?:patrice:

I was wit it up until #5 :weirdo: I can't do it broseph, my hairline is my meal ticket, I need atleast double digit mills for that

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Q: There's a scary darkness about you that I've noticed since you started posting. Are you phsizo? or biopolar?

A: No i'm just a Gemini. :heh:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
1) you're a fighting game aficionado, what is the most unfair AI you've played in a fighting game? [examples: fighting games with "robo-timing"(execute 720's winthin a 1 or 2 frame window on reaction to what you do that is impossible for a human being to do.) or psychic grabs,parries,dp's]

Hands down, the most unfair AI I've played against was in Virtua Fighter on the PS2. Never again.

2) Do you believe that the Dreamcast would have survived if it had launched in 2001 alongside the OG Xboxand GameCube and came with a DVD drive?

Yes, it would have been a much great contender with a built in DVD player. Remember we haven't even seen the Sega Dreamcast full potential at all. Sega Dreamcast was actually ahead of its time.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Your top 5 pac songs?

1. Hold Ya head/I Ain't Mad at Cha (radio version).
2. Pain.
3. Grab The Mic (starring at the would through my rear view part 2).
4. If Eye Die 2nite.
5. Things Done Changed.