Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: When you co-chillin on a Saturday night, doin it dolo, can you do shyt without feeling like you should be out with the homies somewhere? Could you just kick it with some sports/movie/tv and a drink, keeping it gucci?

A: yes, I can spend a Saturday in and not feel like going out. throw on a game/watch NFL Network/watch netflix and have some food and I'm good by myself

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: What other hiphop forums did you post on in the past?

A: My first site was NobodySmiling then that joint went in the bushes and i stumbled on to :hamster:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Say i called you up and said "Say breh..i done got locked up and i need ya help :patrice: "

What would you assume i got knocked for? :mjpls:

:patrice:
I'm gonna go with assault during a bar fight. Rumor has it,you've been known to put a few away:mjpls:
I had a joke to go with it but it might give you away:youngsabo:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q:What username did you use on:hamster: and how many rounds would @YouLoveMe last in the ring with you,and would you wrassle with @Paz if he asked for lessons?

A: Same as on here.

How many rounds? Nah i wont square up with anyone who hasnt trained...shyts not fair :skip:

and if brehs wanna learn the gentle art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu i'd be more than willing to help :ld:

Upon further review :patrice: :patrice: I'd just direct the homie to someone more experienced

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q:With the PS4 being $100 cheaper will Sony and Microsoft consoles switch places with Sony's console being the weaker of the two in graphics?

A: although the PS4 is $100 cheaper, it has a stronger GPU and faster RAM than the Xbox One.

The Xbox One will be the one with weaker graphics

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. Name the top 3 females on the coli with the best titties :takedat:

gonna be honest, i don't know what most of these chicks on here look like. i do know that @ANewClassic's boobies look :ohlawd: on cam. :shaq:

2. What is your favorite deftones album? i cheated and downloaded the "Best of" album .. :lolbron: Change (In The House of Flies) is prob my favorite song by them though.

3. DirecTV, dish, or cable? i haven't had cable in a long ass time but if i had to pick it'd be DirecTV

4. Is Tony Romo a detriment to the Dallas Cowboys success? :banderas: @ this question...trynna get me beat up by @Tony Bromo. nah but i'm actually a tony romo supporter so i wouldn't say he's a detriment to our success...i think people overplay his "choking" dude has came through in the clutch a million times for us also and made some plays i don't think another qb could...dude also bails out our awful o-line with his mobility a fukkton. i'm def rooting for him but i can't say with confidence we'll ever win anything with him or rather this current team in general. :yeshrug:

he's pissed me off so many times...you have no idea. i can always predict when he's about to get on some fukk shyt. i used to text my ex every time i "felt" like he was about to do something stupid and i was always on point. he's also made me like :mindblown: ...i remember one game against the bills he threw like 5 INTs...then came back and won the game for us. :to: it's almost as if he plays better when we're losing.

Last edited:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. It is a sign of great immaturity to break things or throw tantrums when losing in a video game. Do you agree or disagree? Defend your position.

I believe that everyone gets pissed during video games at some point of time and does something they'd normally never do...HOWEVER...if you repeatedly do this I'd have to agree it's immature...you have to realize that it truly is only a game that you can literally play a million times over if something doesn't go your way. I'd argue that tantrums are more of a sign of immaturity than breaking things though...breaking things seems more like you just have an anger problem in general. Most people that repeatedly do this type of stuff probably do it in other situations in life when things don't go their way also.

Either way...I HATE HATE HATE people that complain when losing and try to blame it on the game or call the game "stupid" or "broken" cause their skills aren't up to par. :dahell:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Say you got arrested and sent to jail for something incredibly embarassing and pussified...first day in you get asked what you're in for (:birdman:) do you lie and say something gangsterish or do you tell them you got arrested for stealing a bunch of tampons from a CVS? And if you lie...what would you tell them instead?

A:I'd say theft however I'd most likely have connections so I'd be fine

The tampons part is between me, CVS and the local news station/newspaper

The woman I stole them for better be making conjugal visits without fail :birdman:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Q: Say you got arrested and sent to jail for something incredibly embarassing and pussified...first day in you get asked what you're in for (:birdman:) do you lie and say something gangsterish or do you tell them you got arrested for stealing a bunch of tampons from a CVS? And if you lie...what would you tell them instead?

A:I'd say theft however I'd most likely have connections so I'd be fine

The tampons part is between me, CVS and the local news station/newspaper

The woman I stole them for better be making conjugal visits without fail :birdman:

:lupe:

1. Lets say you're a satellite installer. You get a job to install at customers house during the winter. It's below zero temperatures, wind is hectic/cold, there's ice everywhere, and he has a 70 foot roof. One wrong move and your dead. He says he knows its cold and icy outside but he is willing to pay a hefty tip to you so he can watch the New England Patriots via NFL Sunday Ticket.

Knowing your death could be a fall away, everything is slippery, and you'd have to clear off ice on the roof. Would you take the install if he was willing to pay whatever you wanted despite the aforementioned conditions?

The wind would destroy my little butt with the quickness :to: I couldn't do it...I'd tell him to go to firstrow or buy that shyt off of Xbox Live and likely quit my job for trying to kill me off. :rudy:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
0213bba2_0nSfPwJ.gif
0213bba2_0nSfPwJ.gif
0213bba2_0nSfPwJ.gif

Who says im american?

I don't engage in conversation with non Negroes so don't quote me again you half cac creature

iuOnQ98QA7YRK.gif

send me questions brehs

Why haven't you answered my questions breh :dwillhuh: