Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Nas made a song from the POV a gun....Lupe made a song from the POV of a cheeseburger...if you had to write from the POV of an object what would it be and why?

Spit a few bars if you bout it, bout it too.

A: it prob sounds stupid but a pair of Jordans. There is quite a bit you could speak on, like how it takes next to nothing to make them yet they are sold for $150+, how people are willing to stand in line early in the morning just to say they own a specific pair, how people are killed over pairs, the possibilities are endless

As for spitting a few bars, :whoa: I'd have to take a good while to formulate and craft it.

Daps
I don't engage in conversation with non Negroes so don't quote me again you half cac creature
Took a long time to come up with that
Crazy-Nicholas-Cage.gif
Crazy-Nicholas-Cage.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Say you're a popular character on a hit TV show, but not the main character...say Jesse from Breaking Bad...your agent calls you up and says he got you the main part of a TV show you had auditioned for a few months earlier. You inform your current employer and he tells you he'll just write your character off the show any way that you want. How would you like your character to be written off the show?

I say gotdamn... :patrice:

Aight, bet.

So, the show I'm on is called "Cupcake Murders", set in Detroit. The main character, an ex-detective named Dejuan Ramirez runs a bakery on Michigan Ave. and at night works as a private investigator, since Detroit PD stay bytchmade and work directly for the mayor as his private security.

Three episodes into the show of getting that work, Dejuan finally enlists the help of his cousin, my character, returning home from his final tour in Afghanistan with the Marines, Johnny Diaz Jr. Dejuan was first cousins with Johnny's dad, so he likes to think of Junior as the son he never could have (blank-firing muthafukka).

Johnny's military background is a valuable commodity to Dejuan, but it's the secret family recipe for cupcakes that Johnny keeps locked away in the Altoids tin his daddy gave him, that finally brings them together, emotionally :wow:

By season 3, Johnny is starting to outshine Dejuan in popularity, but stay having limited time onscreen.

So, I'd probably say I'd have my character go out like this:

By the season finale of Season 3, entiled "Sprinkles of Death", Dejuan and Johnny had chased this clown-pimp throughout the season, named Stanky The Truth. In the final ep of the season, they finally corner Stanky at this warehouse, where Dejuon is already wounded from a poisoned balloon animal, Johnny takes it upon himself to finally end Stanky's stranglehold on Detroit's underworld, and takes off after him by himself.

That's when we cut to the scene where Johnny is running slow motion like, and Dejuans senses treachery is afoot, but before he can warn him... it's too late.

Johnny runs right into Stanky's trap, unbeknownst to him, runs across a platform that is spring loaded, lauching him into the sky. As he flies through the air, still in slow motion, Sarah McLaughin's bytch ass song "Arms of an Angel" plays. We are then given a quick flashback of how his life lead up to this. We are unsure if he is feeling a sense of pride, or wondering what the fukk lead to him flying in the air to meet his death.

As he plummets to the earth, we see a giant aquarium waiting for him. Johnny meets his end, as he lands into the aquarium, ripped asunder by ravaged, retarded, man-eating dolphins :wow:

That's how Johnny Diaz Jr will be written off... "Cupcake Murders" :wow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
When was the last time you embarrassed yourself in front of the opposite sex? Details please.

This is tough since it could refer to feeling embarrassment in just my head or actual laughing or smirking in my face. :patrice:
I've been scanning my brain for a while for an acceptable recent story, and couldn't think of one. So I'll post a story back from days back in high school.

I was a sophomore in HS. We had a sub in English class. We're sitting and talking stupid stuff. Might have been like 8 of us over to the side. A teammate of mine on the football team randomly blurts out to the chicks in the group, "Hey, did y'all know @concise is on the football team?"

Chick 1: ":leon: I didn't know that."
Chick 2: ":heh: He doesn't look like a football player."

me: ":huh: So what does a football player look like?"

Chick 2: ":heh: Not you."

All of us start laughing hysterically. Even me. Except everyone stopped briefly and starting laughing even harder after they realized that when I burst out laughing some green liquid boogers shot right out of my nose and onto my hand which was on the desk.

:laff:

And I haven't thought about that story in years, I think I see now what he was trying to do. Which means I probably should have been even more embarrassed.:ohhh:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
would you date someone on here?

i honestly dont know if that does happen then me and her would have to move away from the coli.....i doubt it though. they are a couple of females i like though.

east rap music or west coast?
both the east coast and the west have dope artist.....no diss but if i had to pick i say west coast

do you have any tattoos?
No im clean.

if someone was to play you in a movie about your life who would it be and who would play your love interest?
Will Smith might be the closest in resemblance to me. love interest.......lisaraye

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
If you had to get in front of a stage in front of all of the-Coli and karaoke a 90's R&B song what would it be?

I got a struggle singing voice:sadcam:

So I'd pick a random male song featuring a rapper so I can spit to a portion of the song:ahh:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
1.) what are your views on religion

I hold a positive view on religion. It helps those who want something bigger than themselves to be a part of and helps people through hard times.

2.) how do you feel about abortion

A woman's body is hers to do with as she so desires.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
q. if we met up what would we do?
You're so freaking sweet and so chill...IDK I'd do whatever it is that you wanna do. We could watch paint dry for all I care..as long as i'm leaving with all of your children in a spacious/breathable duffle bag then im all good.

q. whats ur fav song out right now and anime?
My favorite song right now is Stoops, Parks, And Rooftops by The Stuyvesants :smile:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Q: Are u a fan of ratchet trap music?

I am actually! I love riding around while listening to ratchet trap music...makes me feel gangsta.

Only time I listen to it is when my kids aren't in the car. lol