Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Don't be disrespectful.

nikka you around here wearing extra smedium jeggings and you talking being about disrespectful.....

l.jpg

the fukk you got on skippys? FOH

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: who in your opinion is the most annoying poster on the-coli?

A: Prob Wcthesecret. If y'all think Courtdog is bad, he's got nothing on dude. I've never seen someone who has pissed off an entire board as fast as he did. Nobody in TSC wants him there and he still fails to get the message

Q: what is your view on women who play games with men and arent honest?

A: They are not worth my time. One of the things i ask for in a relationship is honesty and if you can't be honest then :camby:

Q: do you own a gun?

A: I do not. I would like to one day

Q: in a Fight with YouLoveMe and Paz who in your opinion would win?

A: Neither would win. We all lose for witnessing such an atrocity :snoop:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
1) If you could be any animal, which animal would you be, and why?

Answer: some type of bird...if i dont like a situation i would flap my wings and fly to another place.

2) Have you achieved everything you thought you would as a child? If not, is there anything you regret doing/not doing on the way to becoming the person you are now?

i would say yes and no. possibilites of being ambitious are endless. one thing i regret is not doing things (business wise) sooner.

3) Baseball, football or basketball and why? Answer: Basketball i played a little in high school so i watch plus my uncle got me hook on the kings/lakers (the clippers are ass sorry folks)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Which one childhood experience shaped your view on life most.

Answer: damn i'll have to come back to this because i cant narrow it down to one specific moment. i might have to say that an associate i knew die and i was doing knucklehead shyt (nothing serious yall) but i realize like i couldve been going down that same route

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
is youloveme gay?

Lmaooooo at the person who sent me this shyt

Possibility he is. what man poses like this or dresses like this

Exhibit A:
l.jpg

son be in the ladies thread more then some of the ladies exchanging beauty tips i suppose. estrogen just oozes from that nikka pores. that nikka prolly sashay better than a goddamn victoria secret model

Recommend me some underground rap good music

that depends on what you interesting in but some names for you:

Canibus
Atma
Freestyle Fellowship
Akashik Ancestors
Moka Only
Aceyalone
Lost Children Of Babylon
Jean Grae
Tiye Phoenix
Bahamadia
Busdriver
Noah23
Sick Since

and im drawing a blank

Last edited:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
1. If I told you I want to buy you flowers, and hold your hand, and give you all my hours when I have the chance. Also take you to every party because all you wanted to do was dance, so you wouldn't be dancing with another man......would you tell @James Carter and spark up a critical situation that would lead to me beating him up in a dark street at 3AM?

Probably. Two dudes fighting over me is pretty hot... :ehh:... I don't think you winning that 1v1 though. :whoa:

The light skinned on light skinned violence though.. :wow:

So @James Carter is light skindeded :ohhh:

He's the light skinneded spawn of a slave owner and slave relationship and yet he questions my blackness :heh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Whats ur opinion on single mothers? and would u date one?

:whew:

Ok, so first the opinion. I mean, it's not like being a single mother is a status with a single definition. Without putting yourself into the situation just yet, you really do gotta see where the female is at. If she doing her thing, working full time to support, got them kids right with school/living conditions, and utilizes all her resources to make it work, you can see that the woman herself is of some quality and making life happen for her family.

If she just living off of assistance, and working 25 hours a week at Applebee's, and NOT going to school, you might have to look at that shyt closely. ESPECIALLY if the baby daddy still in their lives, and he ain't shyt about his kids.

Dating one, I hop back and forth with that. Without taking into consideration of the quality of the female first, I have to ask myself if I'm ready to be in that position. It's not just trying to catch her between tasks to slip some dikk in her, before she's needed again. It's about fukkin with a female and embracing her life into your own.

If you just in it for the fun shyt void of children involved, you might as well keep it moving. I'm finna be 33, and if I find a good enough female that handles her business, falls under the usual criteria I look for in a female, and has drama within tolerance, then I ain't missing out on that. Her status as a single mother ain't gon scare me away.

Especially if I can practice with lil man and push him towards that pro contract when he's 20 :myman:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Besides graphics do you think GTA 4 was an improvement over San Andreas/ Vice City, If yes what aspects were better?

Go Wolverines :blessed:

HAIL :lawd:

Anydoe, GTA4 was NOT an improvement over San Andreas/Vice City. I wasn't ready for the mechanical differences that made my brand of fukkery nearly IMPOSSIBLE to pull off, that I was so used to from the prior three games. GTA4 will always be judged as the transitional piece from the legendary ground work that was laid out before it. The DLC content was dope, tho.

I'm expecting GTAV to be a return to the fukkery from which I was created :ohlawd: