Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
"Gabby Sibide earned an Academy Award nomination for her groundbreaking (literally:mjpls:) portrayal of Precious in the film of the same name. If you found yourself playing her part, what chain of southern fast food restaurant would you steal from and what would be your order (sides and beverage included)?:lupe:"

Popeyes

lemme get some of that bonafide spicy chicken :myman: some of that popcorn shrimp :leostare: some cajun fries... some biscuits.. some mashed potatoes.... :huhldup: some of that sweet potato pie, and they gon' come up off that fanta to wash it all down properly :obama:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:russ: :russ: Remember the thread in TBM HQ when Carter got hit up first :to:
I was:wtf: when that happened:pachaha:

And the night they was turning everyone red was:dead:
I was announcing that shyt like presidential votes coming in on election night:russ:

I was planning on having one of yall put me in the red to:troll: them but the reset happened:heh:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: What if 1 day you wakeup
as a man named Jacob
and instead of being broke
you had all kinds of paper?

A: :patrice: Lemme think about that for a second.

Ehh that's tough.

So I wake up one morning, with the illest goatee...
and see that my bank account is overflowing with money?
Now my first names Jacob, Last name Jingleheimer Schmidt...
I'd start my new life off in search of the worlds baddest bytch.
Crash nice cars, party way too hard....
Do some crack cocaine cause the weed is no longer up to par.
Go out in a blaze of glory, on my bathroom floor...
Smile on my face, empty bottles by the door.
"Should have never gave this nikka money!!!" is what I'd want on my mausoleum.
Donate whatever cash left to my brehs at the coliseum.

COTDAMN!!!!! I'm deep :wow:

:dead: I need to go to bed.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
why do you feel TSC is the best board on The Coli?

:whew:

Ok...

Coli brothers and sisters, the TSC is a special place, patrolled by some special ass people :russ:

Make no mistake, we come together in celebration of a performance art that is as frowned upon as it is embraced by the general public. Professional wrestling is something that grabs you as a child, and remains a constant as you grow. Whether you mature into an adult still a fan or not, you still have that general interest within you, like most nerd/geek loves anyone can have.

There are some in TSC that are flat-out degenerates, some of us know this shyt too well, some of us just enjoy wrestling as one of the many things in their lives, then there's just some that are straight up FIENDS for this shyt.

I think the TSC is the best board in The Coli because despite all the differences of people I just described, we all come together for that common purpose. Regulars from the Coliseum, the Booth, TLR, Arcadium, JBO, wherever, they all show up for some good ol' fashioned #fukkery on Mondays, ppv Sundays, some of us for Thursdays, and a few on Fridays. The diversity is probably more prevalent in our board, more so than any other.

The comedy of dudes stanning certain stars or sets is straight comedy, and how they carry out each persona in their posting is unappreciated brilliance. When the biz went from dope to whack, it was the TSC that picked up the slack, and made each thread must-reads. I beef with one or two people, I'm annoyed by a few more, and I'm coo with almost everyone else. The thing tho, I love all my TSC brothers and sisters that post, even if you have shortcomings, because I fit right in. My posting exposes my ridiculousness on the regular, and sometimes, my misses can really show me to be a straight up moron :laugh:

But that's us, tho. We just a bunch of homies, embracing the fukkery of our own souls to enjoy something that is childish in nature, and if not too careful, it's something that can become too real. Walking that line to being so into something that is absolutely ridiculous, then being able to unplug and enjoy the rest of what the Coli has to offer. That's what makes us different from every other board.

That's what makes us the best :win:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q:If you had to choose between tickets to the Celtics in the finals or the bucs in the Superbowl,what you going with:mjpls:

A: :why: :why:

I'd have to say the Bucs going to the superbowl. I still haven't seen them plaly live yet. I was lucky enough to go see the Celtics play on my birthday this year :blessed:

But the Bucs have been kicked around the last few years so I think i'd enjoy that. Plus theres no saying that the finals game i go to will be the last one...now if it was game 7 :patrice:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
If you had to root for an SEC team or OSU in the national championship,who you rooting for:shaq:

:mjpls:

But I digress :yeshrug:

I can't help it, I believe in conference over hate. After that November game, and it's bowl season, the Big Ten HAS to shine. IT MUST.

If OSU is up against an SEC team.... gotdammit.... go... Ohio :wow:

After y'all get that work, tho, it's fukk a buckeye all day :whoa: :pacspit: :laugh:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
:whew:

Ok...

Coli brothers and sisters, the TSC is a special place, patrolled by some special ass people :russ:

Make no mistake, we come together in celebration of a performance art that is as frowned upon as it is embraced by the general public. Professional wrestling is something that grabs you as a child, and remains a constant as you grow. Whether you mature into an adult still a fan or not, you still have that general interest within you, like most nerd/geek loves anyone can have.

There are some in TSC that are flat-out degenerates, some of us know this shyt too well, some of us just enjoy wrestling as one of the many things in their lives, then there's just some that are straight up FIENDS for this shyt.

I think the TSC is the best board in The Coli because despite all the differences of people I just described, we all come together for that common purpose. Regulars from the Coliseum, the Booth, TLR, Arcadium, JBO, wherever, they all show up for some good ol' fashioned #fukkery on Mondays, ppv Sundays, some of us for Thursdays, and a few on Fridays. The diversity is probably more prevalent in our board, more so than any other.

The comedy of dudes stanning certain stars or sets is straight comedy, and how they carry out each persona in their posting is unappreciated brilliance. When the biz went from dope to whack, it was the TSC that picked up the slack, and made each thread must-reads. I beef with one or two people, I'm annoyed by a few more, and I'm coo with almost everyone else. The thing tho, I love all my TSC brothers and sisters that post, even if you have shortcomings, because I fit right in. My posting exposes my ridiculousness on the regular, and sometimes, my misses can really show me to be a straight up moron :laugh:

But that's us, tho. We just a bunch of homies, embracing the fukkery of our own souls to enjoy something that is childish in nature, and if not too careful, it's something that can become too real. Walking that line to being so into something that is absolutely ridiculous, then being able to unplug and enjoy the rest of what the Coli has to offer. That's what makes us different from every other board.

That's what makes us the best :win:

slow-clap-gif.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
If you saw professional basketball player Marcus Camby standing on the side of the road like this::camby:, but you were driving a 1997 Mazda Miata convertible (but the roof was stuck closed) and he was thus unable to fit in the car, how would you be able to live with yourself when you turned on the news later that night and saw that Marcus Camby was murdered attempting to hitch hike to the nearest town?:lupe:

nikka, I'm half Mexican. I can make this work :what:

First off, as I hit up them struggle McDoubles, quietly in shame, as i drive down the road. i see that Denver The Last Dinosaur lookin muhfukka needing a lift, i'd be like "Yo, that's the nikka Camby!" :gladbron: and make the move.

I'd pullover a few yards ahead of him, as he looks at the M&M like "How you gonna fit me in there, lil caramel lookin nikka?" :aicmon:

"I can do it!", I'd respond :sadbron:

Like an awkward Christmas tree, I'd utilize my impressive strength and stuff him up in that bytch. Kick his loose limbs still hanging out the whip, tryna jam them inside. As that canned nikka cries out in pain, I'mma take that switch blade I got at birth, jump on the hood, and carve a hole into the soft cloth.

Camby's head gonna pop up from the hole like :krs: "YAAAAA, ON YO ASS!!!"

So I'm gonna jump in the flabby and mazda, and push the whip at an amazing 35 mph down the road, my nikka Camby on some Dino from the Flinstones shyt, then take my nikka to Sonic so he can holler at some tater tots and tell me his tale of woe.

I got him, breh :wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikka, I'm half Mexican. I can make this work :what:

First off, as I hit up them struggle McDoubles, quietly in shame, as i drive down the road. i see that Denver The Last Dinosaur lookin muhfukka needing a lift, i'd be like "Yo, that's the nikka Camby!" :gladbron: and make the move.

I'd pullover a few yards ahead of him, as he looks at the M&M like "How you gonna fit me in there, lil caramel lookin nikka?" :aicmon:

"I can do it!", I'd respond :sadbron:

Like an awkward Christmas tree, I'd utilize my impressive strength and stuff him up in that bytch. Kick his loose limbs still hanging out the whip, tryna jam them inside. As that canned nikka cries out in pain, I'mma take that switch blade I got at birth, jump on the hood, and carve a hole into the soft cloth.

Camby's head gonna pop up from the hole like :krs: "YAAAAA, ON YO ASS!!!"

So I'm gonna jump in the flabby and mazda, and push the whip at an amazing 35 mph down the road, my nikka Camby on some Dino from the Flinstones shyt, then take my nikka to Sonic so he can holler at some tater tots and tell me his tale of woe.

I got him, breh :wow:
:dahell:

3pz7.png
:wow:
3pz7.png
3pz7.png