Queen shows her 2 month gym transformation

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Also you're wrong about diet as it refers to both the type and quantity of food you put in your body. A calorie in regard to food is a measure of the energy a food provides you. When someone says to go on a weight loss diet it means to modify your diet to lower calories either by lowering the amounts of food you currently eat or by eating food that is lower in calories at the same quantity most times doing both.
Fantastic you know the dictionary definition of a diet. :beli:

But in a practical manner…

Diet as in calories is typically short term

Diet as in the types of food you eat is a lifetime.

Bc unless you’re genuinely fat, an adult’s weight mostly stays the same. The avg person when they say they ‘need to lose weight’ that’s not what they actually mean. What they mean is they need to get in shape, they need to tone up. The weight # is not the real issue

And even if it is, ok you’ve lost the weight now what?!? You counting calories the rest of your life? Of course not. What you really do is eat the right foods, know when to eat em, foods you no longer buy, etc. That’s the REAL meaning of a diet. It’s a lifestyle, not a 1 off endeavor.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Me and my girl just came back from the gym.

She hates lifting heavy and says "I need to lift light because I'm trying to lose weight" nah we don't do that shyt here :wow:

she's starting to see the change in her arms, she'll thank me in a year. She just gotta focus on that diet diet diet and diet
:whew:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

She hates lifting heavy and says "I need to lift light because I'm trying to lose weight" nah we don't do that shyt here :wow:

she's starting to see the change in her arms, she'll thank me in a year. She just gotta focus on that diet diet diet and diet

she gonna thank you when she leave you after that girls trip to Jamaica
:lolbron: :troll:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:patrice:It will never make sense to me why people say this about women lifting.

With us we all know to cut = lower weight, higher reps. Yet when nggas work out women they have ‘em train like wrestlers.

There’s a reason these gyms be full of women who will be everyday lifters but not really in shape ust built solid af

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
She made good progress for sure… but lost all that weight in 2 months?? I call cap… 1500 cal honestly isn’t even THAT low for a woman … a man? Yeah

Either way props to her

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
nikkas acting like exercise >>> diet are wilding. Case in point, jog on a treadmill for 30 minutes and tell me how many calories your burned:dead:.

You'd replenish that amount by eating a boiled egg:mjlol:.

Now if you drank ONLY water — ½-1 gallon a day, consumed a diet consisting of predominantly chicken (and/or seafood), rice and veggies and mixed in some damn fiber, you could drop weight fairly quickly. When you combine that with strength training and 8+ hours of sleep is when you get the dramatic "overnight" changes to your body.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
nikkas acting like exercise >>> diet are wilding. Case in point, jog on a treadmill for 30 minutes and tell me how many calories your burned:dead:.

You'd replenish that amount by eating a boiled egg:mjlol:.

Now if you drank ONLY water — ½-1 gallon a day, consumed a diet consisting of predominantly chicken (and/or seafood), rice and veggies and mixed in some damn fiber, you could drop weight fairly quickly. When you combine that with strength training and 8+ hours of sleep is when you get the dramatic "overnight" changes to your body.
I think I finally figured out the problem.

Y’all are acting like you’re talking to some retards :heh: Like bruh it goes WITHOUT SAYING that you eat healthy. We assuming y’all know that!

A bunch of dudes talkin bout water fasts man if you don’t go deadlift :hhh:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
she gonna thank you when she leave you after that girls trip to Jamaica
:lolbron: :troll:
We're going in November for a family member's wedding :mjcry:
:patrice:It will never make sense to me why people say this about women lifting.

With us we all know to cut = lower weight, higher reps. Yet when nggas work out women they have ‘em train like wrestlers.

There’s a reason these gyms be full of women who will be everyday lifters but not really in shape ust built solid af
How do wrestlers train?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
She made good progress for sure… but lost all that weight in 2 months?? I call cap… 1500 cal honestly isn’t even THAT low for a woman … a man? Yeah

Either way props to her

Yeah thats a lot of change for 2 months. Might be cap, but she claiming 5/6 days a week in the gym too though. So she is living in there at that point.

If her routine is tough enough then she could be burning a LOT of extra calories 6 day a week which would drastically lower her true average per week. Do that for 3 months (because I think the 2 months is legit cap) and MAYBE she gets those results... maybe...

But in any case, good to see someone pursuing it and achieving their goals.