Queen shows her 2 month gym transformation

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yeah thats a lot of change for 2 months. Might be cap, but she claiming 5/6 days a week in the gym too though. So she is living in there at that point.

If her routine is tough enough then she could be burning a LOT of extra calories 6 day a week which would drastically lower her true average per week. Do that for 3 months (because I think the 2 months is legit cap) and MAYBE she gets those results... maybe...

But in any case, good to see someone pursuing it and achieving their goals.
I mean with a strict diet it can totally happen. I’ve seen it. I personally don’t have the will to go that crazy anymore. But especially when you’re young and you get home from your first year of college. You can drop that freshman 15 QUICK lmao

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Yeah thats a lot of change for 2 months. Might be cap, but she claiming 5/6 days a week in the gym too though. So she is living in there at that point.

If her routine is tough enough then she could be burning a LOT of extra calories 6 day a week which would drastically lower her true average per week. Do that for 3 months (because I think the 2 months is legit cap) and MAYBE she gets those results... maybe...

But in any case, good to see someone pursuing it and achieving their goals.
Good point(s) brother