Queen shows her 2 month gym transformation

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It definitely isn't.

Everyone in the fitness community knows the 5 best ways to lose weight, in order of effectiveness:

1. Diet
  2. Diet
  3. Diet
  4. Diet
  5. Exercise

Yeah but you can't do this strictly on diet alone.
athletes600.jpg

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Lazy ass nikkas trynna talk themselves out of not working out already itt :dead:
He's right though. If she didn't change her diet she'd look the same. On the flip side she could have changed her diet and not hit the gym and looked better. It is what it is.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
True, but these folks have different goals. They're not trying to lose weight, they're trying to stay nimble. Exercise is definitely important for overall fitness, health, and longevity. Just not for losing weight.

While dieting on 1500 is probably better, how long would a person keep that up?

If you want to enjoy life, you gotta exercise. Any excess carbs or sodium you intake will be negligible if you workout hard enough.

Yeah you're clueless on this topic. Incorrect dieting to lose weight can cause Gallstones, Fatty Liver, and Pancreatitis

And what does zero exercise do? You still flabby even after losing the weight.

But we not talking about a bad diet. Ole girl didn't need the gym and could've done just 1500 calories, but her results wouldn't have been better.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Before nggas jump out the window, don’t get any ideas dating wise. Trust me, date thin. This is not the norm. Any time I see nggas say ‘she just need to get in the gym’ I cringe. That shyt is WORK. Especially over 30. And she is ALWAYS gon be a burger away. And when stress, work, PREGNANCY happens, she gon give it all back.