Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Almost at the end , man this is probably going to be my game of the year , between emails shooting mechanics , powers etc :whoo:
I just beat act 4 about to watch episode

All I can say is :mjcry:

Man...this is a great game. I encountered a few glitches and one of them really annoying me I was climbing a ladder and then he got stuck in that position and I had to restart the checkpoint but other than that everything is amazing

I wish I knew more about the chronon sources earlier...I missed out on many of them :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not that I finished Tales from the Borderlands this is next. Hope its good.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally started the game last night....I'm pleasantly surprised. Its really dope.

Graphics aren't mind blowing and in some area they look much better than other to me for some reason.

Anyway as far as game play and story goes ... good stuff!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I'm stuck on Act 5 Part 2. Cant figure out how to get out the Parking Garage. I see the convo with Burke that plays a portion of him talking about getting inside..... but cant figure out how to get the code. And I've walked this entire area and even used my powers to slow down time to see if it slows down the ghost and nothing. How the fukk yall get passed this?:damn:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Man I'm stuck on Act 5 Part 2. Cant figure out how to get out the Parking Garage. I see the convo with Burke that plays a portion of him talking about getting inside..... but cant figure out how to get the code. And I've walked this entire area and even used my powers to slow down time to see if it slows down the ghost and nothing. How the fukk yall get passed this?:damn:
You gotta follow the conversation and time jump to hear them talk about the code in time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally started the game last night....I'm pleasantly surprised. Its really dope.

Graphics aren't mind blowing and in some area they look much better than other to me for some reason.

Anyway as far as game play and story goes ... good stuff!
I left my Xbox One on for a few hours and I come back to it and the game is only 44% downloaded and the system is off. I don't know if its turning itself off quickly or what but I've been trying to download this for several days now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dont get how some peeps are trynna downplay the graphics like we looking at Shenmue 1 level graphics!! The game looks pretty damn good!!! The got the IceMan dudes crooked teeth down pact and the black guy playing Martin's bad skin.

I think this shyt looked beautiful!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Finished the second chapter last night. I still can't stand the 20 minute video after the chapters. The graphics are still good, its the character animations I find kind of dull. I still get a lot of pop up and frame stuttering that isn't part of the game. At the end of the second chapter I felt the same way. Mixed emotions. The combat was fun, but when I think back to what I've done, I realize I walked around listening to people talk to eachother for half an hour, had a shootout for 15 - 20 minutes and then had to put the controller down and watch a 20 minute episode. More than everything its the pacing of this game that I don't like at all. You do something cool for a short time and then you're back to walking around listening to the story or watching a movie. Also i continue to have the same gripes about a lack of roll/dodge, inability to shoot behind cover, and no regular melle option. Its just lazy to omit this. Still a dope game, just not incredible to me. Starting chapter 3 I say if you have an xb1 you should definitely pick this game up, but you may want to wait for a sale. My guess is this will be $40 - $50 at best buy before GCU in a couple of months.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I finished Saturday, my only complaint was the variation of enemies, idk I feel like they could've made it more difficult. overall though I loved this game, just wish I would've bought it physical so I can trade it in :snoop: seems like theres not going to be any DLC

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I finished Saturday, my only complaint was the variation of enemies, idk I feel like they could've made it more difficult. overall though I loved this game, just wish I would've bought it physical so I can trade it in :snoop: seems like theres not going to be any DLC
i done told u dudes 100 times stop buying SP only games digitally