Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was just taking a quick look at Brokengamezhd playing this and something funny happened. He walked into a room where nobody saw him(The enemies were facing away from him and were far away. He walks behind a wall and suddenly the enemies go "He's here! Get on your guard!" when there was no way in hell someone saw him. No stealth mechanics either made it look weird.
But make excuses for Ellie who can walk right in front of enemies without being noticed. Your stannery is straight :scust:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Has anybody got their PC code yet? I'm still over here waiting. I got it installed on my X1, but I wanna try it out on PC first. When is MS gonna send out the free PC codes for digitally preordering?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Has anybody got their PC code yet? I'm still over here waiting. I got it installed on my X1, but I wanna try it out on PC first. When is MS gonna send out the free PC codes for digitally preordering?
7-10 days after launch I heard. The PC version is a disaster tough.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I beat the game yesterday.....it's alright :manny:

Probably run another playthrough on saturday

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So the portion of the game where you don't actually play for 20 minutes is one of the best parts of this game?

I'm the biggest Metal Gear Solid stan on this board and even I had something to say about the long cut scenes.

Damn you jumped on that:mjlol:

Breh.... basically the game is dope and this is just an enhanced feature.

Think of it like a good as pound cake.... its already delicious by itself and niccas would eat the fukk out it.... but add some icing and woooooooo!

I'm a MGS stan too but in 4.... the story was just too difficult to follow, it got to some parts like "what the fukk are they even talking about"

Maybe I'm an old head..... cuz this shyt to me reminds me of Captain Power interactive games in the 80's and I loved them shyts and it was a similar process on a prehistoric scale

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Damn you jumped on that:mjlol:

Breh.... basically the game is dope and this is just an enhanced feature.

Think of it like a good as pound cake.... its already delicious by itself and niccas would eat the fukk out it.... but add some icing and woooooooo!

I'm a MGS stan too but in 4.... the story was just too difficult to follow, it got to some parts like "what the fukk are they even talking about"

Maybe I'm an old head..... cuz this shyt to me reminds me of Captain Power interactive games in the 80's and I loved them shyts and it was a similar process on a prehistoric scale
Yeah I hear you. I'm not pretending my opinion is the final word in gaming, its just my thoughts on the game so far. I like the idea behind it, but I feel like it should have been scaled back. In the first chapter, I "played" for roughly an hour. In that hour, around 30 minutes of it was actual action. The rest was walking around talking. Then after that hour of "play" I had to sit through a 20 minute Netflix episode. To me, the pacing is terrible. I didn't have time to play more yet, but well see if my opinion shifts at all when I finish. I'm not saying the game is bad, and I don't regret buying it, I'm just pointing out the things I find could have done better.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just got to act 3

That melee move is dope!!!

Man I just completed Junction 3

its crazy at the end there is another "choice" you have to make. I chose the :salute: path..... but I see only 37% chose that path as well. That means 63% were on that :mjpls:

Just curious anyone who completed it what did yall choose?:lolbron:

And sorry if that came off vague but didnt want to post spoilers for those who aint here yet, but if you are.... you should be able to easily decipher the code:sas1:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Man I just completed Junction 3

its crazy at the end there is another "choice" you have to make. I chose the :salute: path..... but I see only 37% chose that path as well. That means 63% were on that :mjpls:

Just curious anyone who completed it what did yall choose?:lolbron:

And sorry if that came off vague but didnt want to post spoilers for those who aint here yet, but if you are.... you should be able to easily decipher the code:sas1:
I choose the same as you

Breh act 4 is flames :whew:

That bridge scene :ohlawd: