Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
This seems like the type of game that's Made for multiple plays so even if you did... You can just run it back and get a different experience
true

Yo so if most of y'all are in Act 2? What decision did y'all make either Monarch?

The Hardline kill everyone path or the PR path?

It's dope it shows what the community chose! I did the PR path cuz I ain't wanna see shorty die
PR, ima just do the opposite on my second play

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Yo so if most of y'all are in Act 2? What decision did y'all make either Monarch?

The Hardline kill everyone path or the PR path?

It's dope it shows what the community chose! I did the PR path cuz I ain't wanna see shorty die
Man I took a hour making that decision it was fukk me or.... fukk me! :russ:

I choose PR tho

I'm loving this game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I took a hour making that decision it was fukk me or.... fukk me! :russ:

I choose PR tho

I'm loving this game.

I feel you.... I was like walking all around trynna search for shyt and buddy like "what you gonna do Boss?"

And even after I got the previews of the possible choices.. I still had to watch them each twice before I decided!!!:mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Started playing last night. I'll leave a detailed impression when I finish the first chapter.
I'll say this, and those of you that have played more can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe this game has a Dodge/roll function, ability to shoot behind cover, or melee, which I find disappointing for this type of game.