Quanell X with another one

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Difference between QUANELL and Tariq,

Rich Homie Quan came out here calm, he didn't necessitate name-calling, he didn't need to fall into stereotypical character. He made his points in a respectful manner. Even when he "raised his voice" he was still calm and making great points.

Tariq be out here rude, name-calling, interrupts people, gets all loud, he embodies every negative stereotype. He uses tactics that I don't find respectable.

Night and day

"Embodies every negative stereotype" :mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight...

In the first few seconds the white guy said that at 9 or 10 years old, maybe the black girl doesn't really understand the sacrifices servicemen have made for the country.

Ok.

So then wouldn't that also mean that white 9 and 10 year olds wouldn't understand it either?

So maybe Baby Becky should sit her ass down too?

:jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whew:

stock-photo-12102250-dead-body-with-blank-toe-tag.jpg

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
"Embodies every negative stereotype" :mjpls:

He's a cac and a blatant liar.

So i can't dislike Tariq and like Quanell?

Arent they both saying the same thing?

Then why must i LOVE Tariq? Why can't i keep disliking him whilst supporting Quanell?

IF I CAN RESPECT THE VIEWS OF QUANELL AND THE WAY HE HANDLES HIMSELF, Why is that such a big negative to you because I don't respect Tariq?

I'm starting to think a lot of you guys are actual people that know Tariq, if not Tariq his damn self.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Quanell >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daaaaaam son I was expecting some bullshyt like Tariq be spewing. :patrice:

This guy is the guy right here, wow, educated, and he came with the facts, no name-calling and phrase-saying, he came with the facts. :gladbron:

Dudeeeeee I'm over here like I'm watching an exciting ass boxing fight bro, that shyt was amp af he tore that cac apart. :whoo:

And Ofc Cacs have to fall back to the bullshyt "well why don't you go live somewhere else" :upsetfavre:

TO WHICH QUANELL JUST K.O'd dude:whew:

More please :obama:

Quanell is really the goat in Houston...I also like the fact that he cares about his community...and not trying to be a national voice.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Quanell is really the goat in Houston...I also like the fact that he cares about his community...and not trying to be a national voice.

You can sense that he's genuine about how he feels. He's not looking to capitalize off this, he's actually looking to make a difference.

I just don't get that same feeling with Tariq.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That white man was feeding Quannel talking points. I'm pretty sure they laughed after that camera went off. That's good tv.