Quanell X with another one

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
'if you don't like it, why don't you pack up and go.' when they say this you know you got they asses. oh and we can't just pack up and go, shyt costs money, there's risk, and folks are prb racist anywhere, and there are good things about living in the united states so there's opportunity cost as well.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
'if you don't like it, why don't you pack up and go.' when they say this you know you got they asses. oh and we can't just pack up and go, shyt costs money, there's risk, and folks are prb racist anywhere, and there are good things about living in the united states so there's opportunity cost as well.

Or you know, Black people built this country and they shouldn't leave without being compensated for their stolen labour.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Quanell >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daaaaaam son I was expecting some bullshyt like Tariq be spewing. :patrice:

This guy is the guy right here, wow, educated, and he came with the facts, no name-calling and phrase-saying, he came with the facts. :gladbron:

Dudeeeeee I'm over here like I'm watching an exciting ass boxing fight bro, that shyt was amp af he tore that cac apart. :whoo:

And Ofc Cacs have to fall back to the bullshyt "well why don't you go live somewhere else" :upsetfavre:

TO WHICH QUANELL JUST K.O'd dude:whew:

More please :obama:

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Quanell >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daaaaaam son I was expecting some bullshyt like Tariq be spewing. :patrice:

This guy is the guy right here, wow, educated, and he came with the facts, no name-calling and phrase-saying, he came with the facts. :gladbron:

Dudeeeeee I'm over here like I'm watching an exciting ass boxing fight bro, that shyt was amp af he tore that cac apart. :whoo:

And Ofc Cacs have to fall back to the bullshyt "well why don't you go live somewhere else" :upsetfavre:

TO WHICH QUANELL JUST K.O'd dude:whew:

More please :obama:
Tariq says the EXACT same things that were said in this dialogue. No, I'm not caping for Tariq, my mom and dad are still married, and I can think for myself before you dudes get started

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Tariq says the EXACT same things that were said in this dialogue. No, I'm not caping for Tariq, my mom and dad are still married, and I can think for myself before you dudes get started

Difference between QUANELL and Tariq,

Rich Homie Quan came out here calm, he didn't necessitate name-calling, he didn't need to fall into stereotypical character. He made his points in a respectful manner. Even when he "raised his voice" he was still calm and making great points.

Tariq be out here rude, name-calling, interrupts people, gets all loud, he embodies every negative stereotype. He uses tactics that I don't find respectable.

Night and day

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Difference between QUANELL and Tariq,

Rich Homie Quan came out here calm, he didn't necessitate name-calling, he didn't need to fall into stereotypical character. He made his points in a respectful manner. Even when he "raised his voice" he was still calm and making great points.

Tariq be out here rude, name-calling, interrupts people, gets all loud, he embodies every negative stereotype. He uses tactics that I don't find respectable.

Night and day
Tariq wasn't doing that on TV.