QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Most ppl aint been around rappers)
So shut the fukk up around those who have and listen.

the biggest problem with rappers who get shot are the people they have in their crew. Has shyt to do with subject matter. I stopped hanging around certain rappers because they had nothing but shyt starting goons around them.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
So shut the fukk up around those who have and listen.

the biggest problem with rappers who get shot are the people they have in their crew. Has shyt to do with subject matter. I stopped hanging around certain rappers because they had nothing but shyt starting goons around them.

Still didnt answer the question for the FIFTH AND/OR SIXTH TIME what other type of music advocates for "KILLING A nikka" (i.e murdering another Black person)

NYC Rebel

Daps
Still didnt answer the question for the FIFTH OR SIXTH TIME what other type of music advocates for "KILLING A nikka" (i.e murdering another Black person)
im not answering your shyt pivot.

To this day, LL Cool J will go down as the most vicked rapper of all tine how often he used to have a gun pointed to his face and robbed for his jewels. CONSISTENTLY in the 80s. And it had nothing to do with what he said on wax.

Stop talking. A lot of these dudes get killed for the very same and foolish reasons get killed on these streets. Niqqas want what you got...fukk your subject matter on wax

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
LL Cool J will go down as the most vicked rapper of all tine how often he used to get robbed.

im not answering your shyt pivot.

To this day, LL Cool J will go down as the most vicked rapper of all tine how often he used to have a gun pointed to his face and robbed for his jewels. CONSISTENTLY in the 80s. And it had nothing to do with what he said on wax.

Stop talking. A lot of these dudes get killed for the very same and foolish reasons get killed on these streets. Niqqas want what you got...fukk your subject matter on wax
This plenty of rappers don’t are street dudes used to get or get robbed

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Sticky was a house music dancer who had Volkswagen emblems on his 5 inch thick sole shoes. It has zero to do with the barber profession smart guy. The dude went from house music dancer to goon rapper. shyt was fake as fukk. The fukk narrative have to do with his individual story? A lot of those thug 90s rappers were fake as fukk, yet youre here to defend them

You talkin to a nikka that was around in them days, breh.

House music was the wave from like 89-91.

Jungle Brothers, “housing” your “house” shirt, all the crazy hair styles...

And since when a nikka dancing mean he don’t get busy too?

Everybody danced back then.

nikkas argued over which rapper had the best dancers, the same way we argued over lyrics a couple years later.

(The correct answer is Def Jef btw)

Some of y’all nikkas just get on the internet and reduce human beings to 2d characters that only exist in your mind.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You talkin to a nikka that was around in them days, breh.

House music was the wave from like 89-91.

Jungle Brothers, “housing” your “house” shirt, all the crazy hair styles...

And since when a nikka dancing mean he don’t get busy too?

Everybody danced back then.

nikkas argued over which rapper had the best dancers, the same way we argued over lyrics a couple years later.

(The correct answer is Def Jef btw)

Some of y’all nikkas just get on the internet and reduce human beings to 2d characters that only exist in your mind.

sticky wasnt getting busy bruh. We around the way know this.
Some of you niqqas dikk ride niqqas youve never met. That niqqa used to cut my flattop when my barber country wasnt around. I remember debating with him when he said EPMD sold out writing you had too much to drink. I grew up around real Franklin and Nostrand Ave goons. He wasnt a goon. The same way football gave me a safe space, he operated from his own safe space being a house music head. Them niqqas werent about the streets. fukk outta here.

you internet dudes always trying to change niqqas realities who lived and breathed shyt around people.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
sticky wasnt getting busy bruh. We around the way know this.
Some of you niqqas dikk ride niqqas youve never met. That niqqa used to cut my flattop when my barber country wasnt around. I remember debating with him when he said EPMD sold out writing you had too much to drink. I grew up around real Franklin and Nostrand Ave goons. He wasnt a goon. The same way football gave me a safe space, he operated from his own safe space being a house music head. Them niqqas werent about the streets. fukk outta here.

you internet dudes always trying to change niqqas realities who lived and breathed shyt around people.

As we talk, I’m pulling more and more info out of you that you didn’t share in your 1st post.

If you know the real, cool, but I hate seeing nikkas get on the internet and just talk about shyt they heard or read in a magazine.

With all that being said, I’ve had a thousand nikkas cut my head, and I couldn’t tell you one factual thing about them, except that they cut my head.

Do you really know Sticky, or your superpower is being able to download a nikkas whole life for review if you come in close contact with them?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just showing my age RIP to the young Breh. But why should he be moving around like the president due to lil baby does lil baby move around like that? Trouble doesn’t seem like he needs to move around like that or Ralo when he was out or did he?

I know politics is everything but how do you have people like big bank black and shorty giant running around Atlanta and a few others and they don’t require a bunch of security but a young artist like this does.

RIP to bambino Gold and Doe B but dudes like El dorado red are also moving around their sections and it doesn’t seem like the require security either. What’s going on with the politics?

Honestly it doesn’t even take that, just the fact that he was Lil Baby’s right hand man means he should’ve been moving around like the President out here cause folks will get at him just because, they don’t even need a reason besides hate and envy.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
What would warrant someone being shot???

We have a culture now where people get shot for looking at someone the wrong way, for owning someone $5, for wearing the wrong color, for being associated with the "Wrong" person, for talking bad about another individual, etc.

There are very few reasons that would make someone being shot "okay."
Lots of things....every gunshot victim isn’t a perp

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Defund Ignant Hip Hop.

Removing this poison from our community wouldn't solve every problem, but it would be a good start.

This shyt really doesn't make sense when you sit down and think about it. From adolescent years, our kids are ingesting messages about killing their brothers and running through their sistas. Why the fukk are we as a community so accepting of this??? :mindblown:

it wouldn’t solve a single problem

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blu - Mental breakdown, hasn't recovered
Cudi - Mental breakdown, seems to have recovered
Lupe - Semi mental breakdown, still wild bitter
Kanye - Catastrophic mental breakdown, absolute clown
Drake - Full on identity dysphoria, stopped paying conscious ghost writers for Carribean ones

And let's not forget
Charles Hamilton - Mental breakdown, got punched out by an indusyry hoe live on film
:gucci: That has nothing to do with what happened.
Cudi did not stop making popular music, his mental health and addiction issues didn't stop him from selling - Lupe's issues with his label were his best selling projects; Kanye has been making hyper-popular music during his mental state, and Drake never made conscious music :gucci:
In fact, the swaggy, regular-guy music took over: Kendrick, Drake, and J.Cole took over from where their contemporaries had left off. They're the most popular artists. ASAP Rocky, Travis Scott, Future, and Fetty Wap ran music - after that along with white rappers like G-Eazy, Eminem, and Logic (jokes)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess you think all that’s a coincidence..
Talib Kweli, A Tribe Called Quest, Common, Black Thought, Lupe Fiasco, Elzhi, Ab-Soul, Killer Mike, Brother Ali, Wale, Joey Badass, and Mos Def are doing well mentally. Only Blu and Hamilton fell off. And neither of them was particularly woke.