QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Defund Ignant Hip Hop.

Removing this poison from our community wouldn't solve every problem, but it would be a good start.

This shyt really doesn't make sense when you sit down and think about it. From adolescent years, our kids are ingesting messages about killing their brothers and running through their sistas. Why the fukk are we as a community so accepting of this??? :mindblown:

But music has no effect :troll:

Yup it’s amazing when you go through a breakup there are certain songs people play

weddings certain songs

when you’re happy certain songs

When you’re feeling down certain songs

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Blu - Mental breakdown, hasn't recovered
Cudi - Mental breakdown, seems to have recovered
Lupe - Semi mental breakdown, still wild bitter
Kanye - Catastrophic mental breakdown, absolute clown
Drake - Full on identity dysphoria, stopped paying conscious ghost writers for Carribean ones

And let's not forget
Charles Hamilton - Mental breakdown, got punched out by an indusyry hoe live on film
Never knew she was an industry hoe, I just thought it someone he was close to :ohhh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You are right never been around rappers because I actually earned a livin
fukk outta here. I have a college degree and was around rappers because they were neighborhood friends.

its always some corny ass lame whose never been around anyone saying the most. Most of these thug rappers are far from it off wax. I know from real life experience when thug rap was at its 90s high while youre speculating and guessing.

you just need a heaping cup of shut the fukk up, because you sound stupid as fukk

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
fukk outta here. I have a college degree and was around rappers because they were neighborhood friends.

its always some corny ass lame whose never been around anyone saying the most. Most of these thug rappers are far from it off wax. I know from real life experience when thug rap was at its 90s high while youre speculating and guessing.

you just need a heaping cup of shut the fukk up, because you sound stupid as fukk

Name calling as usual I said the EFFECTS doesnt matter what your favorite rapper does and does not reveal in his rhymes what he or she does does not do in real life.

Question for the second time what rock pop heavy metal or country music has the equivalent of "killing a nikka" in their lyrics

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Maybe we should have listened when the activists were against "gangster" rap. So many people have died because violence and drugs have been glorified and accepted into the community. Yea, the government planted the drugs, but a certain segment of the community has decided to keep the drugs and all the violence and death that comes with it.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
All of his music talks about dope and guns. Tired of you dudes acting shocked when someone in that life suffers the usual consequences of living it. If this was someone like Chance or Kendrick or Lupe or Mos Def or Cudi or Wiz Khalifa or Currency or ASAP Rocky, yeah, it’d be worth making a thread about, because you’d never expect those cats to end up like that. But, this cat? Watch the videos in this thread. Dude made an entire video repeating a line about serving people. RIP to dude, but, yeah.

:why:
Still salty to see a breh dead.....foh

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Maybe we should have listened when the activists were against "gangster" rap. So many people have died because violence and drugs have been glorified and accepted into the community. Yea, the government planted the drugs, but a certain segment of the community has decided to keep the drugs and all the violence and death that comes with it.
Can we find out why he was shot and what happened first tho:dahell: