QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Labels do not push for violence, labels do not care about anything but green. You forget that they push everyone who can make green equally, no matter if it's christian bands, christian rappers, country singers, gospel singers, white rappers, black rappers, RnB singers, rock bands whatever. Increasingly so, seeing how most rappers start bubbling on their own through the internet and then sign, i.e. it's data driven.

People need to stop acting like labels are anything other than capitalist vehicles with one objective, making as much money as possible for their owners.

The perhaps 5 biggest rappers as of this lately excluding old heads are Drake, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott and Post Malone. Very far from what you are saying. Top contenders are Uzi Vert, Chance the rapper, Future, Big Sean, Young Thug, DaBaby, Meek, Tyler the creator, Gunna and Lil Baby, Migos, A boogie, Childish Gambino, and on. Which is a bit more diverse.

And in the era of Kanye and Cudi (and you mentioned Blu who sold zero units, there's like a million indie artists out), we had Jeezy, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, The Game, 50 cent, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, T.I., Cam'ron and on dominating.
I don’t think so. You can do a quick google search and see the same people who run these record labels are the same people who either own or are heavily invested in private prisons. This is a well known fact. Except for Kendrick the artists you mentioned to try and prove your point have all more or less crossed over into pop and aren’t looked at as just rappers. I understand your argument, but it’s not valid.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
No he sounds like a rational person. Common Lupe Talib dont have to worry about these things because they dont glorify Black deaths in their music. What about that statement is false?
people get killed out of hate, envy and jealousy, you don't know why he died

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
As we talk, I’m pulling more and more info out of you that you didn’t share in your 1st post.

If you know the real, cool, but I hate seeing nikkas get on the internet and just talk about shyt they heard or read in a magazine.

With all that being said, I’ve had a thousand nikkas cut my head, and I couldn’t tell you one factual thing about them, except that they cut my head.

Do you really know Sticky, or your superpower is being able to download a nikkas whole life for review if you come in close contact with them?

Fredro was definitely about the streets, as was the other cat Sonny, who was in and out of jail.

:francis:

FOH :camby:

Daps
Once u get on and start touching real money...hire bodyguards...real bodyguards,not your homies

RIP
Man, not everyone who has money needs a bodyguard. Maybe people like this should stop inviting negative energy into their circle. Perhaps it's better to separate from degenerates and criminals rather than associating with them? I highly doubt Kid Cudi needs a bodyguard. Nor does J Cole, or Kendrick or Big Krit or any number of rappers who don't immerse themselves in a lifestyle that invites outcomes like this.

:francis: