QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
These comments are a little harsh... When other rappers from other regions are murdered, I don't remember this much vitriol towards them.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think so. You can do a quick google search and see the same people who run these record labels are the same people who either own or are heavily invested in private prisons. This is a well known fact. Except for Kendrick the artists you mentioned to try and prove your point have all more or less crossed over into pop and aren’t looked at as just rappers. I understand your argument, but it’s not valid.
I'm not following. Record label owners want people to go to prison so they bankroll innocent rappers to spread gang culture so more black people get locked up?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These comments are a little harsh... When other rappers from other regions are murdered, I don't remember this much vitriol towards them.
I think it's partially to do with a spike in murders nationwide and people are starting to question the content and reflect on the messaging post-George Floyd

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, not everyone who has money needs a bodyguard. Maybe people like this should stop inviting negative energy into their circle. Perhaps it's better to separate from degenerates and criminals rather than associating with them? I highly doubt Kid Cudi needs a bodyguard. Nor does J Cole, or Kendrick or Big Krit or any number of rappers who don't immerse themselves in a lifestyle that invites outcomes like this.

:francis:
I don’t know why people acting like this was some random act of violence because of his celebrity. He most likely did some dudes wrong and tries to big dog them. I’m sure with him and Lil baby new found fame he thought he was almost untouchable. Probably scammed or set some dudes up.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
I’m just showing my age RIP to the young Breh. But why should he be moving around like the president due to lil baby does lil baby move around like that? Trouble doesn’t seem like he needs to move around like that or Ralo when he was out or did he?

I know politics is everything but how do you have people like big bank black and shorty giant running around Atlanta and a few others and they don’t require a bunch of security but a young artist like this does.

RIP to bambino Gold and Doe B but dudes like El dorado red are also moving around their sections and it doesn’t seem like the require security either. What’s going on with the politics?

You will never catch Lil Baby out and about solo, Trouble has already been shot on multiple occasions and Ralo was rolling with 20-30 muslims every-time I saw him.

The point is when you’re somebody you have to carry yourself like that you can’t just be out here oblivious cause you never know who’s watching or following you.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikkas still running with this narrative in 2020. :mjlol:

The funniest shyt is barbers are known to be some of the most plugged nikkas in the hood.

Sticky was a Decept from Brooklyn when he was a teen.

Add that to the fact that most rappers today that actually run with a tough crew, have blond dreads right now.
That nikka wasnt built like that. It was well known Onyx was never into the street shyt.

That said it be the rappers entourage that be setting shyt off. I’ve been to spot with a few rapppers. Every time there was a issue it was the entourage. If it wasn’t it was because nikkas wanted to yap their shyt. Just what it is. Music is part of it but isn’t the sole reason. Poverty is one top things for shyt to happen. nikkas want what you got.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
As we talk, I’m pulling more and more info out of you that you didn’t share in your 1st post.

If you know the real, cool, but I hate seeing nikkas get on the internet and just talk about shyt they heard or read in a magazine.

With all that being said, I’ve had a thousand nikkas cut my head, and I couldn’t tell you one factual thing about them, except that they cut my head.

Do you really know Sticky, or your superpower is being able to download a nikkas whole life for review if you come in close contact with them?
You really want that dude to be thug, don't you?

For what reason? I was around dudes walking around bodying heads left and right, and you want THAT dude to be thug? for what reason?

I don't get you dudes and this rapper worship.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nikkas still running with this narrative in 2020. :mjlol:

The funniest shyt is barbers are known to be some of the most plugged nikkas in the hood.

Plus, Sticky was a Decept from Brooklyn when he was a teen.

Add that to the fact that most rappers today that actually run with a tough crew, have blond dreads right now.
Everyone was a Decept or a Decept adjunct. :mjlol: So many of my people were Decept and were far from thug. :russ:

I swear....the internet can be awful. Yall really trying to tell me a niqqa who looked like a poor mans native tongues, 5 inch soles, and shyt hanging off his shoes was along the lines of the NA Rock and FA niqqas who struck fear in heads on the ave.
Sticky was that dude. :laff:

And because blond headed cats are that right now, that has what to do with the house music crowd being the goth heads of that time and not on some street shyt back in the late 80s early 90s? That shyt was a subculture that wasn't about none of that street shyt.

Ok man....yall run with that.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
All of his music talks about dope and guns. Tired of you dudes acting shocked when someone in that life suffers the usual consequences of living it. If this was someone like Chance or Kendrick or Lupe or Mos Def or Cudi or Wiz Khalifa or Currency or ASAP Rocky, yeah, it’d be worth making a thread about, because you’d never expect those cats to end up like that. But, this cat? Watch the videos in this thread. Dude made an entire video repeating a line about serving people. RIP to dude, but, yeah.

:why:
Thanks Candace now we know that you think that Lil Marlo wasn't an angel. FOH dikkeating fakkit. Its funny the stuff that folks let slide on here while saying the next thing is c00ning. You steve urkel blacks are sad smfh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You are right never been around rappers because I actually earned a living and TAUGHT kids hence I know the effects it had on young minds. Again what other type of music advertises the same "killing a nikka" type of violence
The standard issue I taught kids coli bullshyt. FOH. You clowns all use that lazy bullshyt like it means something ole dangerous minds ass nikkas. You know the effects because of a few anecdotal stories lol. Most on here listened to it too but are they all fukked up? That right there should tell you you and your kind on this stupid logic just chocolate covered white folks talking shyt based on stereotypes.