QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
C Delores Tucker was right
It just took a lot of us to get old before we realized it :francis:

not really :russ: you knew about it when you were young too you just didn’t care back then like most people. A nikka wanna live when he young and find Jesus when they old:russ:

who don’t wanna fukk different girls and get money and be apart of the in crowd when they young? Everybody wanna eat but when you flabby people seek Jesus and become motivation speakers, it’s just one big hustle.

humans are humans regardless

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Can we find out why he was shot and what happened first tho:dahell:

What would warrant someone being shot???

We have a culture now where people get shot for looking at someone the wrong way, for owning someone $5, for wearing the wrong color, for being associated with the "Wrong" person, for talking bad about another individual, etc.

There are very few reasons that would make someone being shot "okay."

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Name calling as usual I said the EFFECTS doesnt matter what your favorite rapper does and does not reveal in his rhymes what he or she does does not do in real life.

Question for the second time what rock pop heavy metal or country music has the equivalent of "killing a nikka" in their lyrics
No questions.

you know zero. :mjlol:

so many of these goon rappers are fake as fukk and here you are thinking its karma.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
No questions.

you know zero. :mjlol:

so many of these goon rappers are fake as fukk and here you are thinking its karma.

Again EFFECTS whether they mean it or not the EFFECTS on young impressionable minds are what that matters.

For the THIRD time what type of genre or type of music heavy metal country pop and any other type that is not rap has the equivalent of "KILLING A nikka" (i.e murdering another Black person)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Bruh....Onyx made that same type of music and Sticky Fingaz was a neighborhood barber that used to wear blond dreads.

nikkas still running with this narrative in 2020. :mjlol:

The funniest shyt is barbers are known to be some of the most plugged nikkas in the hood.

Plus, Sticky was a Decept from Brooklyn when he was a teen.

Add that to the fact that most rappers today that actually run with a tough crew, have blond dreads right now.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Again EFFECTS whether they mean it or not the EFFECTS on young impressionable minds are what that matters.

For the THIRD time what type of genre or type of music heavy metal country pop and any other type that is not rap has the equivalent of "KILLING A nikka" (i.e murdering another Black person)
Now its about young impressionable minds, no longer this trash idea that their brand of rap invites their murders and that your otherworldly education that myself and others have made you immune to knowing these types.

youre all over the place with this trash. Dude never been around rappers in his life yet saying the most.

:camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
nikkas still running with this narrative in 2020. :mjlol:

The funniest shyt is barbers are known to be some of the most plugged nikkas in the hood.

Plus, Sticky was a Decept from Brooklyn when he was a teen.

Add that to the fact that most rappers today that actually run with a tough crew, have blond dreads right now.
Sticky was a house music dancer who had Volkswagen emblems on his 5 inch thick sole shoes. It has zero to do with the barber profession smart guy. The dude went from house music dancer to goon rapper. shyt was fake as fukk. The fukk narrative have to do with his individual story? A lot of those thug 90s rappers were fake as fukk, yet youre here to defend them

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Now its about young impressionable minds, no longer this trash idea that their brand of rap invites their murders and that your otherworldly education that myself and others have made you immune to knowing these types.

youre all over the place with this trash. Dude never been around rappers in his life yet saying the most.

:camby:

Most ppl aint been around rappers for the FOURTH time you answering the question or no? The question is what other type of music advocates for "KILLING A nikka" (i.e murdering another Black person)