QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This shyt really doesn't make sense when you sit down and think about it. From adolescent years, our kids are ingesting messages about killing their brothers and running through their sistas. Why the fukk are we as a community so accepting of this??? :mindblown:

C Delores Tucker was right
It just took a lot of us to get old before we realized it :francis:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Both. They make genocidal "music" and are surrounded by genocidal type of people
Bruh....Onyx made that same type of music and Sticky Fingaz was a neighborhood barber that used to wear blond dreads.

A lot of these hard core rappers are fake as fukk
Its who they surround Themselves with.

have you been around rappers before?

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Bruh....Onyx made that same type of music and Sticky Fingaz was a neighborhood barber that used to wear blond dreads.

A lot of these hard core rappers are fake as fukk
Its who they surround Themselves with.

have you been around rappers before?

Bro Onyx or not no ppl do not advertise killing ppl who look like them like Black males in rap music do. Find me a country pop heavy metal artist lyric that is equivalent of "killing a nikka" That is problematic.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Bruh...99% of these rappers who talk tough remain unscathed.

youve never been around rappers and youre trying too hard

You are right never been around rappers because I actually earned a living and TAUGHT kids hence I know the effects it had on young minds. Again what other type of music advertises the same "killing a nikka" type of violence