Pyramids....

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
The architecture of the pyramid is mind blowing. To be able to align the stars and pyramid right down to the decimal is freightning good.

And the blocks were a shiny limestone. Here's a video of what it might've looked like before thousands of years of pollution did & looters:

***Edit*** AT 2:25 is where they show it.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Read up on Edward Leedskalnin (think I got the name right). He was this tiny ass immigrant who build this crazy stone garden in florida with rocks that weighed tons with nothing but a simple winch. He said he rediscovered the secrets of the pyramids and made it sound like he figure out how to levitate them. I can't say for sure until I see for sure, but I think Egyptians were on some futuristic shyt we haven't relearned yet.

i made a thread on that attempting to educate dudes and all i got was "cac taking from africa and profiting" type militant posts. these nikkas are clowns dont want to learn anything.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Extraterrestrials travel thousands of light years in highly advanced spacecraft, and when they get here, they help people build stuff out of rocks. :deadmanny:

I'm sure their spacecraft were made out of giant rocks too, right? :bryan:

The poor aliens would have made the shyt out of steel, but they hadn't figured that technology out yet. So I guess they had to go with rocks.

Most of the "documentaries" ya'all are posting are just attempts to get lots of views. The people who made that don't even believe that shyt. Most of those "informational" shows stopped being about information at least a couple decades ago - they're not looking for anything other than advertising dollars.

The answer to most of this is simple. Any civilization who works on perfecting the same thing for hundreds of years gets really fukking good at it. People were just as smart back then as they are today (well, as long as they weren't malnourished), so why wouldn't they come up with better ideas than us when they cared way more about it? Some historian who spends a few hours thinking about how he might build a pyramid doesn't have shyt on an entire civilization who had thousands of advisers devoting every day to the technology over their entire careers and improving it generation after generation.

It would take them another few thousand years to develop the technology that we have today....but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be far, far better at creatively and precisely using their own technology than we ever would.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Extraterrestrials travel thousands of light years in highly advanced spacecraft, and when they get here, they help people build stuff out of rocks. :deadmanny:

I'm sure their spacecraft were made out of giant rocks too, right? :bryan:

The poor aliens would have made the shyt out of steel, but they hadn't figured that technology out yet. So I guess they had to go with rocks.

Most of the "documentaries" ya'all are posting are just attempts to get lots of views. The people who made that don't even believe that shyt. Most of those "informational" shows stopped being about information at least a couple decades ago - they're not looking for anything other than advertising dollars.

The answer to most of this is simple. Any civilization who works on perfecting the same thing for hundreds of years gets really fukking good at it. People were just as smart back then as they are today (well, as long as they weren't malnourished), so why wouldn't they come up with better ideas than us when they cared way more about it? Some historian who spends a few hours thinking about how he might build a pyramid doesn't have shyt on an entire civilization who had probably had thousands of guys devoting their lives to the technology over their entire careers and improving it generation after generation.

It would take them another few thousand years to develop the technology that we have today....but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be far, far better at creatively and precisely using their own technology than we ever would.

Watch the documentary I posted on the first page & hit this thread back. It'll change the way you view the pyramids. It's to me the least biased documentary I've seen on them with facts listed; no speculation.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
You gotta be a special motherfukka to have a thread like this get featured....i could make this thread 100,000 times and it would end in less than 10 replies each

350x700px-LL-8bc5ff04_bootsie.gif

we made it brehs...:blessed:

Last edited:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The way I look at it is by looking at human history as rolling hills. Ancient civilizations actually reached quite a high level of achievement. Egypt Greece and Rome were as advanced as any Empire up until about the 1700-1800's with the industrial revolution and electricity. You can see it from the amount of structures still around from ancient Egypt and Rome. There are even still roads around from that time and they even had a working sewage/waste disposal systems. You dont build structures that last over 1000 years without some advanced technology. The problem comes from after Rome collapsed which is that 7-800 year period where humanity kind of took a step back outside of the middle east. A lot of those techniques and technologies were lost and they never really got back to the level they were at until fairly recently.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They poured water in front of the giant blocks as they pulled them. Turns out it's a lot easier to drag shyt through sand and stuff when it's wet.

Yeah and they use diamond powered saws or some shyt to cut them blocks. shyt so precise that a laser has trouble copying those cuts.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
don't give the Egyptians to much credit they had from extraterrestrials breh

Pyramids are all over the world as well. It's believed that they are on other planets. Keep researching don't stop with that one documentary you've seen.
full

yo moms

drunk
Daps
the great sphinx of egypt is suffering from immense water erosion. the last time there was enough rain in egypt to cause lasting water erosion on rocks was over 10,000 years ago. modern historians story of egypt doesnt match up with the science of todays geoligists.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Watch the documentary I posted on the first page & hit this thread back. It'll change the way you view the pyramids. It's to me the least biased documentary I've seen on them with facts listed; no speculation.

haha - no. I heard of it before, and it has tons of silly stuff it in. There's facts left out, there's details that are exaggerated, there's math and science that is twisted or straight wrong to fit the documentarian's claims...

This article is one of many that points out why many of these claims are :duck:

(And I'm not saying that the documentary "says" aliens made the pyramid. But they advance many of the false claims that induce people to take that route, so some sort of agenda is obviously present there.)

The whole problem is that we don't know everything about everything in the world. But people want to think scientists and historians have to know everything. So anytime you have theories that still have holes in them (which nearly all historical theories must, for obvious reasons), someone will throw out:

IMG_8154.png

Even though that theory has WAY more holes in it on every level. But conspiracy theorists never worry about the myriad holes in their own theory.

the great sphinx of egypt is suffering from immense water erosion. the last time there was enough rain in egypt to cause lasting water erosion on rocks was over 10,000 years ago. modern historians story of egypt doesnt match up with the science of todays geoligists.

That's simply false. Ancient Egypt had far more rain than today's Egypt at least up until 3000 B.C. There are clear alternative theories for the erosion.

There's literally nothing (manmade) in Egypt that has ever been discovered that predates 5000 B.C. To use erosion lines alone to try to make up a date thousands of years earlier than all other facts provide, and then to have to explain why the Sphinx is somehow the only artifact that survived for a full 3000+ years, is really an abuse of Occum's Razor.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
haha - no. I heard of it before, and it has tons of silly stuff it in. There's facts left out, there's details that are exaggerated, there's math and science that is twisted or straight wrong to fit the documentarian's claims...

(And I'm not saying that the documentary "says" aliens made the pyramid. But they advance many of the false claims that induce people to take that route, so some sort of agenda is obviously present there.)

The whole problem is that we don't know everything about everything in the world. But people want to think scientists and historians have to know everything. So anytime you have theories that still have holes in them (which nearly all historical theories must, for obvious reasons), someone will throw out:

IMG_8154.png

Even though that theory has WAY more holes in it on every level. But conspiracy theorists never worry about the myriad holes in their own theory.

That's simply false. Ancient Egypt had far more rain than today's Egypt at least up until 3000 B.C. There are clear alternative theories for the erosion.

There's literally nothing (manmade) in Egypt that has ever been discovered that predates 5000 B.C. To use erosion lines alone to try to make up a date thousands of years earlier than all other facts provide, and then to have to explain why the Sphinx is somehow the only artifact that survived for a full 3000+ years, is really an abuse of Occum's Razor.

ill listen to professional geoligists who use modern science to date rocks for a living. they are able to dat things ,uch more accurately than historians who have no clue about how to date rocks. do you know what a geoligist is?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

IMG_8154.png

So you haven't seen it in its entirety yet you're making these comments based off that article? The doc doesn't go into conspiracy theories, it lays out what it would take to make these kinds of structures with the tools & "technology" that's accepted by the mainstream. No aliens or little green men. Just what it would take with professionals on both sides of the count stating their takes. You need to watch it for yourself & judge without preconceived notions

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Read up on Edward Leedskalnin (think I got the name right). He was this tiny ass immigrant who build this crazy stone garden in florida with rocks that weighed tons with nothing but a simple winch. He said he rediscovered the secrets of the pyramids and made it sound like he figure out how to levitate them. I can't say for sure until I see for sure, but I think Egyptians were on some futuristic shyt we haven't relearned yet.

So a guy moved huge rock with a simple tripod winch, but when it comes to ancient Egyptians, you think "futuristic shyt" :heh: