Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
If we don't make the playoffs, Coughlin needs to get fired. End of story.
He needs to be gone regardless. Poor playcalling/decision making has cost us at least 3 games this year. I apppreciate the SB wins, but I'm done with Coughlin and I know Eli's numbers have been much better with since he's come over, but McAfool can kick rocks too. :camby:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Coughlin basically said ODB was showboating. Said he should've kept control of the ball in the end zone. Knows that Malcolm Butler is a ball hawk and should've been aware of that fact.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Harris failing to stay inbounds on the corner route at the 2:06 Mark was probably the most underrated huge Play of the game.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i haven't watched the giants all year but i have seen at least 3 games- cowboys, falcons and this patriots one where they legit gave away wins late in the game. i don't know how you don't attempt a run inside the 10 yard line to make them burn all those timeouts- 3 passes and them fade routes was risky as hell. team was running alright this game too.

then they still had a chance to seal it and they know brady can't throw deep so why were they playing so far off the receivers and patriots had no timeouts. i'm still shocked why teams just go so conservative late when they was playing so well for 3.5 quarters i don't get it at all.

it's clear though, Eli got the blueprint to beat New England, i don't think nobody can really say they got lucky cause he styles on them every time they meet. i like coughlin but damn this man just been having brain farts in the 4th quarter in his playcalling for real.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
done said its time to enter a new era

that old man can't inspire and he's not a mastermind like sith lord belichick

new generals new weapons

it's time IMO

I'm done with Coughlin but I disagree he does inspire his teams regardless of how stupid they are they go out there and give it 100% for him. Thats why he still has a job they fight for the guy.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The pass on 1st down dictated the playcalling for the rest of the drive. It really didnt matter if we ran or passed on 2nd down with 2:01 left. If we ran it 3 straight times and got stopped yall would be killing the coaches for playing conservative so....

My only beef is with the 3rd down rollout pass that never seems to work

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
i haven't watched the giants all year but i have seen at least 3 games- cowboys, falcons and this patriots one where they legit gave away wins late in the game. i don't know how you don't attempt a run inside the 10 yard line to make them burn all those timeouts- 3 passes and them fade routes was risky as hell. team was running alright this game too.

then they still had a chance to seal it and they know brady can't throw deep so why were they playing so far off the receivers and patriots had no timeouts. i'm still shocked why teams just go so conservative late when they was playing so well for 3.5 quarters i don't get it at all.

it's clear though, Eli got the blueprint to beat New England, i don't think nobody can really say they got lucky cause he styles on them every time they meet. i like coughlin but damn this man just been having brain farts in the 4th quarter in his playcalling for real.
You need to stop watching you fukking jinx :martin:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm done with Coughlin but I disagree he does inspire his teams regardless of how stupid they are they go out there and give it 100% for him. Thats why he still has a job they fight for the guy.

ehh just don't feel the connection

either you're a mastermind X's and O's coach or you're the frontline blood and guts general

you can't be a old bag of bones and then not be an absolute tactical technician

I'm just getting aarp vibes from coach

reload recharge reup

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The pass on 1st down dictated the playcalling for the rest of the drive. It really didnt matter if we ran or passed on 2nd down with 2:01 left. If we ran it 3 straight times and got stopped yall would be killing the coaches for playing conservative so....

My only beef is with the 3rd down rollout pass that never seems to work
I'm ok with them throwing on 2nd down but I hated the play. Just throw it up to Harris? Then 3rd down roll out I hated as well.