Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
If we get Prince and Beatty back. Hmmmmmm. Also JT Thomas. I've given up on Cruz week to week, will wait until I see with my own two eyes that he's out there before I get any hope. Hank injury is a killer though.

Damn our pass rush looked better, it kills me to see Moore. Dudes clearly a good pass rusher but a dumbass.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
This defense has scored three tds in three games. DRC and two scrubs found the end zone. Two-three turnover a game since eagles game.:ehh:

JPP outchea looking like the purple man in his press conference. I hope he reaches his incentives. He needs his teammates to generate some kind of pressure.

obj back to back one hundo game. Oh yeah it's November his beast month.

Hopefully Hankins has an injury like prince and nothing like Beatty

Beatty coming back next week :patrice: LT or RT when he starts vs the skins?

We are limping to this much needed bye

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This defense has scored three tds in three games. DRC and two scrubs found the end zone. Two-three turnover a game since eagles game.:ehh:

JPP outchea looking like the purple man in his press conference. I hope he reaches his incentives. He needs his teammates to generate some kind of pressure.

obj back to back one hundo game. Oh yeah it's November his beast month.

Hopefully Hankins has an injury like prince and nothing like Beatty

Beatty coming back next week :patrice: LT or RT when he starts vs the skins?

We are limping to this much needed bye
definitely RT. no need to fukk up the young mans confidence, plus he been playing well at LT, that was always gonna his position, he just had to start off there as opposed to eventually down the line.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
As much as I don't want to mess with Flowers. Beatty isn't a mauler, he's more of a finesse Pass Blocker. Flower fits better as a RT mauler and last season Beatty was our best OL. I would put Flowers at RT to help Schwartz bytch ass.

Brady's short passing game is scary. Collins has been clueless for two weeks now, they need to make some adjustments. Hopefully Spags can cook something up. Patriots D is legit too, were going to need to establish a running game.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
As much as I don't want to mess with Flowers. Beatty isn't a mauler, he's more of a finesse Pass Blocker. Flower fits better as a RT mauler and last season Beatty was our best OL. I would put Flowers at RT to help Schwartz bytch ass.

Brady's short passing game is scary. Collins has been clueless for two weeks now, they need to make some adjustments. Hopefully Spags can cook something up. Patriots D is legit too, were going to need to establish a running game.

I think the short game falls in line with Collins strength. He needs everything in front of him. His slow ass three come drill should have reminded me he is horrible in space :snoop:

I like the development of Flowers Pugh and Richburg but I think Flowers should go to the right too. Not a lot speed rushers on the right

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
sucks about Beason, watched dude start as a 2 star safety prospect grow into a first rounder. awesome his first 4 years, then just couldnt stay healthy. cant rely on a guy that misses that much time