Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Had a feeling this was coming because he hasn't been good since he got hurt last year, and he seems to be focused on his career after football right now anyway - i.e. Modeling, Radio, etc.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Had a feeling this was coming because he hasn't been good since he got hurt last year, and he seems to be focused on his career after football right now anyway - i.e. Modeling, Radio, etc.

I just heard :mjcry: thank you for everything

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

Well we have brad wing from the Steelers...he ain't that good to me.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He's a mess I havent watched much of preseason this year been doin shyt everytime theyve had a game but giants.com were slurping on this guys nuts I'm watching tonight he trash. If Eli were to ever go down there not winning a game.
Watching Nassib play a full game makes me appreciate Eli that much more.

I'm usually tough on him but God forbid he goes down and its :mjcry:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Weatherford was a big part of our last Super Bowl and he should be remembered for that. But since then he's been very inconsistent with his punts and clearly is already lining up his post-playing career like @Rev said

He was being paid way too much for him to be that up and down, don't know if Wing is the answer but it was time to move on.

Now people on Twitter with serious "I don't know if I can be a Giants fan anymore" tweets because we released a punter :martin:

I love Twitter for this type of shyt tho :lolbron:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
The kid we got from the Steelers is supposed to be good. Had some off the field shenanigans, at LSU with ODB. Hopefully we got a steal. Weatherford was the man, hate to see him go.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Weatherford was a big part of our last Super Bowl and he should be remembered for that. But since then he's been very inconsistent with his punts and clearly is already lining up his post-playing career like @Rev said

He was being paid way too much for him to be that up and down, don't know if Wing is the answer but it was time to move on.

Now people on Twitter with serious "I don't know if I can be a Giants fan anymore" tweets because we released a punter :martin:

I love Twitter for this type of shyt tho :lolbron:
A good punter can be overlooked by casual and non-team fans...especially when you're a good team that doesn't always have the most effective offense. Landers, Weatherford and Feagles were HUGE in those SB seasons and playoff runs. Forever G-Men, city legends. :salute:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
A good punter can be overlooked by casual and non-team fans...especially when you're a good team that doesn't always have the most effective offense. Landers, Weatherford and Feagles were HUGE in those SB seasons and playoff runs. Forever G-Men, city legends. :salute:

For sure, Punters (especially if they are the holder too) are a big part of a teams success.

Which is why when Weatherford is on the salary he's on and not performing like he did 3-4 years ago anymore, its time to find a guy who can switch the field with punts and drop it inside the 15 consistently.

Had we released him when he was still at his best I'd get why some are so upset, but unfortunately you gotta put present form ahead of past glory.

Now we just need to see what Wing has, because we all remember the period between Feagles and Weatherford :mjcry:

fukk you Matt Dodge, if he ever showed his face in NY :demonic:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weatherford was the only Punter, a GMAN ever cared about, tho:to:

...Fingerless JPP finally coming out of exile, but when he gonna be ready to tackle:birdman:

Of course I want to see Cruz:stylin: in action, but I don't want him to rush it (no pun):snoop:

Last edited:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Dont know how Valid this is but:
Kam Chancellor Trade Rumors: Giants interested in Seahawks' Pro Bowl safety?

oh-my-god-o.gif

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
We cut McClain man just made a speech about being a giant.:whoo: Herzlich better be gone too IMO