Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Cruz :sadcam:

Why can't our guys just get on the field :sadcam:

Says he should be fine for Week 1 but I have a feeling it's going to be a prolonged absence. Need them all out there and getting the reps.

He hasn't even jogged yet, so I'm not sure I see him ready for next weekend.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

1jY3vSa.gif

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

The Giants designated Pierre-Paul their franchise player in March, disappointing the young pass rusher who had been seeking a long-term contract. Pierre-Paul has yet to sign his $14.813 million franchise tender and won't sign it until he is sure the Giants won't place him on the non-football injury list.

:yeshrug:

Sounds like he wont miss 6 games believing his doctors suggestions. If the giants say he will miss more than 6 he isn't signing his tender

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
I need to see discipline football players in this game. Setting the edge...especially damontre he's been in the league for a while now

Haven't praised DRC lately but he's been playing very well.

First 3 and out and its a third string qb lol

Ryan Nassib hand off are weird...it telegraphs what the play is:russ:

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
I didn't expect Cruz back already anyway. That injury is going to be tough, man. Recovery process with injuries like that typically leads to other injuries in the legs unfortunately. Hasn't even been a full year anyway.
Same. I would rather him rest up. Maybe miss 4-5 games. Berhe had a calf injury and kept tweaking it and needed surgery...the injury is tricky.

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
I noticed that same shyt his play action fakes are terrible to
I don't remember thinking he couldn't hand the ball off...its like he stutter steps and pump fakes then stretches so wide that he is basically saying do not touch me he has the ball. :bryan:

What's up with him running all around with first team O, with a good pocket then stay still with the second O in a bad pocket.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't remember thinking he couldn't hand the ball off...its like he stutter steps and pump fakes then stretches so wide that he is basically saying do not touch me he has the ball. :bryan:

What's up with him running all around with first team O, with a good pocket then stay still with the second O in a bad pocket.
He's a mess I havent watched much of preseason this year been doin shyt everytime theyve had a game but giants.com were slurping on this guys nuts I'm watching tonight he trash. If Eli were to ever go down there not winning a game.

Daps
Pats fan here.
That boy Geremy Davis looking nice. :patrice:

Would gladly take him or CWash :smugfavre:

That is if you guys keep Jones :youngsabo: