Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
:dead:

How are you feeling about the squad?

Im liking the Idea that they are making way for the Young Guns especially on D wit Unga,Collins and Kenard....Im hoping this JPP thing goes well...I have no worries about the O,they should match if not exceed what they did last year,its all on The OL there so we will see about that....im expecting a 9-7 year Offs?Yea but I wouldnt doubt falling Short of the WC either,anything short of that then yea its time to totally Clean House:francis:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Im liking the Idea that they are making way for the Young Guns especially on D wit Unga,Collins and Kenard....Im hoping this JPP thing goes well...I have no worries about the O,they should match if not exceed what they did last year,its all on The OL there so we will see about that....im expecting a 9-7 year Offs?Yea but I wouldnt doubt falling Short of the WC either,anything short of that then yea its time to totally Clean House:francis:
I like that our draft picks are starting or having meaningful snaps.

Collins, Odell, Richburg, Flowers, Pugh, Taylor, Wing, Kennard,Randle, and Hankins. Moore, Bromley, Diggy, Hart, Williams and Davis coming off the bench. All 25 and under, 8 million this year can roll over for next...having approximately 70 million in cap (Eli gonna take up 20 million of it though) We just have to make it through 1-2 more decent draft and we are contenders.

I don't feel anyways about Cruz not playing we did 10 games without him. I'm nervous about newhouse and Schwartz vs everybody.

Linebackers 2015> linebackers 2012-2014

9-7 brehs is what I think we are...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that our draft picks are starting or having meaningful snaps.

Collins, Odell, Richburg, Flowers, Pugh, Taylor, Wing, Kennard,Randle, and Hankins. Moore, Bromley, Diggy, Hart, Williams and Davis coming off the bench. All 25 and under, 8 million this year can roll over for next...having approximately 70 million in cap (Eli gonna take up 20 million of it though) We just have to make it through 1-2 more decent draft and we are contenders.

I don't feel anyways about Cruz not playing we did 10 games without him. I'm nervous about newhouse and Schwartz vs everybody.

Linebackers 2015> linebackers 2012-2014

9-7 brehs is what I think we are...
Depending how the oline and dline play we either 9-7(10-6) or 7-9 (10-6) but this is toms last ride if we don't get it done though

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Jpp returned to Florida...he's not signing until healthy.

Nix failed physical. Wonder if we bring back Ellis? Or promote someone from the practice squad

Signed jasper Brinkley. Cut Asa

kevin-garnett-are-you-serious.gif