Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
whens beatty come back? wasnt it around now that he would be available?

He's technically available now. Once he's activated, they have three weeks to put him on IR or add him to the roster. He's now practiced for one week, which means we SHOULD see him on the roster by New England.

As far as JPP, his hand was still fukking mangled as of 4-5 weeks ago. And giants brass hold all the cards with this... so I have no idea how it'll shake out, but people expect him to meet with the team today or tomorrow... maybe we see him after the bye week?

I also think that now, according to the rules... this is the last time they're allowed to meet with him, because he's not under contract.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Re-watched the game, ugly win but Flowers is the real deal. Just need to sure up the right side and will be okay

Where / how'd you rewatch? Online?

He's technically available now. Once he's activated, they have three weeks to put him on IR or add him to the roster. He's now practiced for one week, which means we SHOULD see him on the roster by New England.

As far as JPP, his hand was still fukking mangled as of 4-5 weeks ago. And giants brass hold all the cards with this... so I have no idea how it'll shake out, but people expect him to meet with the team today or tomorrow... maybe we see him after the bye week?

I also think that now, according to the rules... this is the last time they're allowed to meet with him, because he's not under contract.

We going to get JPP, Beatty, Beason, Prince n Cruz back after week 8, then we going on a MEAN run :wow:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Where / how'd you rewatch? Online?

We going to get JPP, Beatty, Beason, Prince n Cruz back after week 8, then we going on a MEAN run :wow:

It might even be further down the line than that.

But let's say you ge them week 10-11... if you're 6-4 at that point, you're in GREAT position for the cavalry to arrive.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
JPP is apparently meeting with the team now :lupe:

image.jpg

:lupe:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

supposedly if he fails another physical he's done for the year by rule.

question - is geoff schwartz looking like a bad OL signing to y'all (i.e. david baas)?

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
supposedly if he fails another physical he's done for the year by rule.

question - is geoff schwartz looking like a bad OL signing to y'all (i.e. david baas)?

Nah, he was trash this week... but he's been pretty decently reviewed by people that know about offensive lines (not pff, but guys that scout/analyze for a few different sites and teams) -- I think that the bigger problem is he's not a STAR... like Pugh looks like he's turning into a foundational block -- Richburg has been great at his natural position, and schwarz has been a decent banger next to newhouse/jerry right tackle. If he could have been swung out to the tackle spot, he'd probably be WORTH the money, as of right now, we kind of overpaid for a solid guard, who was working well with the other interior linemen until this weekend.

Two weeks ago people were asking if we had one of the best interior lines in the league. So I'm not overstressed about yesterday's performance. I think beaty returning will ALSO help schwarz out a lot. Though, as always, I think the giants should be looking to improve the trenches in the draft again in their first two-three rounds, on both sides of the ball. For now they... they should be okay, and they may be improving with the cavalry by week 10-12.