Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
100TH WIN FOR COUGHLIN CONGRATS COACH :blessed:

:stopitslime: ok down to business

Our d is :russ::scust:

McFadden was going All Madden on our run D. WE didn't even touch Cassel till the last moments. I know we are banged up pretty bad but jesus.. TACKLE THESE SORRY SUMMAbytchES!!! CHRIST OF WHEAT TOAST...:upsetfavre::francis::sitdown:

ODB: CATCH THE fukkING BALL then pop your shyt. You made on legendary catch. Great WRs make multiple catches. DO IT AGAIN

Randle: nice one arm grab. Nice of you to show up after 3 quarters. :shaq2:

Eli: why is you slow, fukking up coffee orders at the local dunkin donuts drive thru, half retard ass gonna keep throwing to RB in short yardage and get to 3rd down in less than 5 fukkING SECONDS on the BLOODY CLOCK??? CRACKA, we got some decent receivers, GIVE THEM THE BALL. Donnel can catch (apparently :leon:) We need some spark on the O.

But fukk it, I get to pop shyt to cowgirl fans and get revenge for the bullshyt i had to go through in my trip to dallas. fukk a cowgirl. G MEN bytch

ATOP THE NFC EAST. WE THE BEST ( i mean.. sure :smugdraper:)

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Cannot believe we got a kick return for a TD. I honestly can't remember the last time we got a true special teams TD.

When were the last PR and KR touchdowns?
Hixon in 07/09 and Wilson in 12

Wilson :sadcam:

Last time i rememver all phases scored was when that bum ass nikka chad Morton was on the team:russ:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
maybe its because odell is hurtin and they dont think they can protect eli but holy shyt, you have to throw the ball more than 5 yards every once in a while. eli can sling it down the field, doing so will open up those slants that mcadoo loves so much.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
maybe its because odell is hurtin and they dont think they can protect eli but holy shyt, you have to throw the ball more than 5 yards every once in a while. eli can sling it down the field, doing so will open up those slants that mcadoo loves so much.
I don't want to look too far ahead, but if we can get Beatty and Cruz back this offense should look alot better.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Damn Hixon...that's right. Lol @ Chad Morton. Forgot about the Wilson joint too. I was thinking all the way back to Willie Ponder and shyt. :whew:
last I heard about Willie was when Eli slayed that nikka Amari

• Dap
Reactions: Rev