Look at that kool-aid smile, he's back brehs :blessed:

Tobias

i'm afraid i just blue myself
Daps
Reppin
UNC, NYG, MCFC, Charlotte Hornets, Atlanta Braves
real happy right now

if he's right, our biggest weakness is immediately fixed

if he's still struggling/never right again, whatever it's a low risk 1 yr contract and we move on

that being said, i doubt the brass resigns him if they aren't absolutely sure he is good to go

fukk yes

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
real happy right now

if he's right, our biggest weakness is immediately fixed

if he's still struggling/never right again, whatever it's a low risk 1 yr contract and we move on

that being said, i doubt the brass resigns him if they aren't absolutely sure he is good to go

fukk yes

I don't expect him to be last year's JPP and definitely not 2011 JPP but if he's even 70% of that or 60, then :whoo: he'll be single covered for a while but if he can wreak havoc even a little, that's going to make everyone else's life easier

Tobias

Daps
Reppin
I don't expect him to be last year's JPP and definitely not 2011 JPP but if he's even 70% of that or 60, then :whoo: he'll be single covered for a while but if he can wreak havoc even a little, that's going to make everyone else's life easier

i expect him to be at the level of last year

call it optimistic but i don't think we resign him unless we didn't think the hand won't be a big deal

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i expect him to be at the level of last year

call it optimistic but i don't think we resign him unless we didn't think the hand won't be a big deal

It's not the hand to me. He's still gotta get in football shape too. I know he's in shape but homie hasn't had contact since January/February. He didn't come
To OTAs or any offseason stuff so it's been months since he even hit someone or ran with pads on.

Tobias

Daps
Reppin
It's not the hand to me. He's still gotta get in football shape too. I know he's in shape but homie hasn't had contact since January/February. He didn't come
To OTAs or any offseason stuff so it's been months since he even hit someone or ran with pads on.

i agree

he's gonna use the regular season to play himself into shape for a super bowl run :noah: