Pusha T-Exodus 23:1 (going at drake ?) [Sharebeast Link]

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
luda dissed drake in response to something drake said - drake stans: "oh luda got a mixtape coming out, its for publicity"

common dissed drake and said his name and was very direct - drake stans: "oh he just doing it for publicity for his album"

pusha sends a sublim - drake stans: "why dont he say his name, thats some bytch shyt, hes a fakkit, he just tryna get a buzz"

basically, there is no way to diss drake that will ever be acceptable to drake stans. also, it is always for publicity and is impossible that some of these rappers really just dont like drake.

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall funny. drake ALWAYS THROWS ROCKS AND HIDES.

at wiz, cole, new rappers that hes so "buddy buddy" wit on his tour all of a sudden. hes always talkin bout how da new rappers aint shyt and old rappers is washed up or he used to be a fan now hes surpassed em etc... homie stay throwin shade. fuk outta here

throwin shots at ye and hov all last year for no reason mad cuz they did a lp b4 him and his boss had a chance

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
luda dissed drake in response to something drake said - drake stans: "oh luda got a mixtape coming out, its for publicity"

common dissed drake and said his name and was very direct - drake stans: "oh he just doing it for publicity for his album"

pusha sends a sublim - drake stans: "why dont he say his name, thats some bytch shyt, hes a fakkit, he just tryna get a buzz"

basically, there is no way to diss drake that will ever be acceptable to drake stans. also, it is always for publicity and is impossible that some of these rappers really just dont like drake.

exactly its never cuz drake deserves some sublimes for talkin sideways out his hoe ass lips.

not only did he make the playa haterz anthem, he admitted to going in womans purses and looking thru they call logs and texts while they usin his restroom.... and this is with whom u wan place ya faith??:scusthov:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
so much love for drake? fukk that bytch ass faq

this song is good- drake never even made a song as good as this shyt- all his songs are shyt

but i do wish pusha dropped his name in this

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I dont expect much out of this younger generation after big Sean & Drake hid their hands when Luda went after their ass. Thats why I dont respect Pusha throwing disses at Drake when Drake says Pusha is his favorite rapper shyt dont make sense :dwillhuh:

dude has sumbliminally dissed him 3 times this year.

fukk all these rapper nikkas tho :scusthov:

i remember on that mtv show he said he spent like $200 on a mic that pusha T signed :snoop::snoop::snoop:

I fukk wit Pusha over Drake any day but how can u diss a suburb kid who spent that kinda money on a fukking mic with your signature?

franny

Pro
Daps
"You signed to one nikka. That's signed to another nikka. That's signed to three nikkas. Now that's bad luck"

aint pusha signed to GOOD (kanye), which is under def jam, which is under universal? :wtf:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
"You signed to one nikka. That's signed to another nikka. That's signed to three nikkas. Now that's bad luck"

aint pusha signed to GOOD (kanye), which is under def jam, which is under universal? :wtf:

you're also forgetting that he's also signed to Star Trak, which is under Interscope, which is under universal.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
you're also forgetting that he's also signed to Star Trak, which is under Interscope, which is under universal.

Star Trak..
Does anybody flop harder than Fam Lay? :russ:
The least Pusha could do is give his Virginia native and label mate a feature.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I love how drake can diss nikkas with sublimes anytime he want and no one cares :beli:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Star Trak..
Does anybody flop harder than Fam Lay? :russ:
The least Pusha could do is give his Virginia native and label mate a feature.

Roscoe P Coldchain

Fam Lay is gonna drop Train2Go, and he puts out shyt from time to time, but he pretty much fell into being the guy who you knew of that just traveled around the world with P, Chad Nigo and the Clipse.