Pusha T-Exodus 23:1 (going at drake ?) [Sharebeast Link]

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
ho many times is this fakkit gonna send subs at drake without sayin his name?

pusha a bytch. all he do is throw stones and hide his hands. at least when jay-z plays the sub game, its a lot more obvious than this fakkit and his vague ass disses.

:skip:

and you're acting like Drake doesn't do that shyt constantly? nikka aint never once named a name in his life... but stay talking about someone.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
This is why you have to give Common props, dude said Drake's name and put the lyrical beats on him.

Pusha on the other hand is on some bytch shyt because he doesnt want people to criticize him for picking on Drake. This is passive aggressive as fukk.

pusha a bytch. all he do is throw stones and hide his hands. at least when jay-z plays the sub game, its a lot more obvious than this fakkit and his vague ass disses.

:skip:

Drake did the same thing on Stay Scheming but I dont respect him as much as I do Pusha, thats why I consider this song bytch shyt.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
and you're acting like Drake doesn't do that shyt constantly? nikka aint never once named a name in his life... but stay talking about someone.

Drake be dissin the invisible made up person that every "i'm nicer than you" rapper disses

anyway, Drakes music seems to be about women 90% of the time. Not taking shots at random people.

This dude Pusha T has 2 topics he raps about - Drake and Coke. :snoop:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you have to give Common props, dude said Drake's name and put the lyrical beats on him.

Pusha on the other hand is on some bytch shyt because he doesnt want people to criticize him for picking on Drake. This is passive aggressive as fukk.

Common was on some wack album promo shyt.

And I'd like to think Pusha has more respect for the art form to be just throwing names out their. Subtlety is an art. At the same time...this track comes off kind of weak. Subtlety has never been his strength anyways.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This is why you have to give Common props, dude said Drake's name...Pusha is on some bytch shyt because he doesnt want people to criticize him for picking on Drake. This is passive aggressive as fukk.

when Luda did the same shyt... nikkas wanted to talk about him picking on two young nikkas on the rise.

Common says his name, lil nikka avoids all of that...and it's that common is old and needs to sit down somewhere cause he's jealous.

how you gonna get mad a nikka getting at a nikka in the same way that nikka does to everyone else?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love this n!gga right here (pause). i really think pusha would tear a n!gga head off on some battle sh!t, thats not his lane but I think he'd shock people with it. drake dont want it. dont kanye and drake got issues? maybe thats why he gettin at him

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

when Luda did the same shyt... nikkas wanted to talk about him picking on two young nikkas on the rise.

Common says his name, lil nikka avoids all of that...and it's that common is old and needs to sit down somewhere cause he's jealous.

how you gonna get mad a nikka getting at a nikka in the same way that nikka does to everyone else?

plain and simple Pusha is a bytch about it. And Drake called Luda out first BY NAME....

That Common shyt was definitely for pub. This Pusha shyt is a cry for attention/Jealousy. They been throwing subs at each other already so why ain't he gonna just come out and say it. When he was dissing wayne he denied it when asked but later admitted that he went at Wayne long after anybody cared. Typical bytch nikka behaviour.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn

I dont expect much out of this younger generation after big Sean & Drake hid their hands when Luda went after their ass. Thats why I dont respect Pusha throwing disses at Drake when Drake says Pusha is his favorite rapper shyt dont make sense :dwillhuh:

dude has sumbliminally dissed him 3 times this year.

fukk all these rapper nikkas tho :scusthov:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pusha already made this fukkin record tho

and it was way better

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Why is Kanye do scared to go at Drake? First Big Sean, Common, and now Pusha

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
don't get me wrong, I ain't propping Drake. he softer than balloon animals.

i just think its wack that Pusha is continuing to drop what sounds like Drake diss records, but refusing to be open about it.

when they asked Pusha about the first round of disses, he denied he was talking about Drake. that's wack to me. if you gonna talk about him, be open about it. Common tried to hop around the question but at least he eventually admitted he was talkin about Drake.

Pusha: fukk that jew with the unibrow who signed to a man who's signed to another man, and makes soft r&b music :skip:

Random Interviewer: so what's this about you having beef with Drake and dissing him in your new song?

Pusha: dissin Drake? who said that :wtf: I'm just making music

shyts a bad comedy sketch