Pusha T-Exodus 23:1 (going at drake ?) [Sharebeast Link]

Ronald

Daps
No way in hell, ever. Never

Pusha has been pretty average for a while now

his guest verses on So Appalled and Runaway were the only really crazy stuff he's done

Alone In Vegas and My God were cool

Take Care sh!ts on Fear Of God

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Drake be dissin the invisible made up person that every "i'm nicer than you" rapper disses

anyway, Drakes music seems to be about women 90% of the time. Not taking shots at random people.

This dude Pusha T has 2 topics he raps about - Drake and Coke. :snoop:

:beli:

So it's ok when Drake does it cause y'all dont know who it is really, but y'all nikkas got a problem when Pusha does it..cause somehow it's wrong to do cause he's clearly made it obvious as to who he's talking about?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

You sign to one nikka. That's signed to another nikka. That's signed to three nikkas. Now that's bad luck

It'd take a lot a reaching to try to make that about Drake...who's "signed to one nikka (wayne), signed by two nikkas (baby/slim)"...makes no sense...missing an entire level at the bottom and adding an imaginary nikka at the top...no homo

The other song people are referring to is the track over the Dreams Money can Buy beat...which had sublimes that actually kinda sorta made sense as aimed at Drake plus was over a drake beat...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:beli:

So it's ok when Drake does it cause y'all dont know who it is really, but y'all nikkas got a problem when Pusha does it..cause somehow it's wrong to do cause he's clearly made it obvious as to who he's talking about?

you just mind fukked me with this post (no homo) so I'll say it as best as I can

Drake disses people that don't exist for the sake of brag raps. Every rapper does this, especially folks like Jada who always rap about the nikkas they gonna shoot and kill. Of course, you can't name names if the dude you're talking about is a figment of your imagination.

Pusha T has been dissing Drake for months, but avoiding it in interviews when asked about it. Even claimed that he wasn't talking about Drake, when everyone knows he is.

Now we could be wrong. Since Pusha's "disses" are pretty vague, it could be all in our head and he could be simply doing the diss-the-random-person-that-doesn't-exist routine that all rappers do. BUT, more than likely, he's talking about Drake. He just ain't admitting it.

:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ever since he started hanging with good music, pusha has fallen off. he doesn't even sound like the same dude on hhnf.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
you just mind fukked me with this post (no homo) so I'll say it as best as I can

Drake disses people that don't exist for the sake of brag raps. Every rapper does this, especially folks like Jada who always rap about the nikkas they gonna shoot and kill. Of course, you can't name names if the dude you're talking about is a figment of your imagination.

Pusha T has been dissing Drake for months, but avoiding it in interviews when asked about it. Even claimed that he wasn't talking about Drake, when everyone knows he is.

Now we could be wrong. Since Pusha's "disses" are pretty vague, it could be all in our head and he could be simply doing the diss-the-random-person-that-doesn't-exist routine that all rappers do. BUT, more than likely, he's talking about Drake. He just ain't admitting it.

:birdman:

Drake contiunally talks about nikkas, but does it on such a vague way that nobody is gonna put two and two together.... it's so normal to you, that you think nothing of it.

Pusha talking about someone in particular, and nikkas can kinda put together who it is... but cause he didn't say his name it's a bytch move.

y'all nikkas thought Pusha dissed Drake when he was dissing Ambassador Rick over that dreams money can buy track

but answer this, if this is about Drake...Drake is signed to Wayne, who's signed to Baby... what three nikkas are Baby signed to?