Pusha T-Exodus 23:1 (going at drake ?) [Sharebeast Link]

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
i think this translation makes a little more sense

You must not tell lies. If you are a witness in court, don't help a wicked person by telling lies.
Exodus 23:1 NCV - Laws About Fairness - "You must - Bible Gateway

who woulda thought...pusha T advocating snitching :skip:

that's the second part of the verse(exodus 23.1). how is this a sub? simply because he didn't say drake? it didn't fit into the song. This is a generic diss that could apply to anyone. He even talks about rich dudes false flagging.

I feel like hiphop upper levels dudes are trying to bring rivalry and "crews"(YMCMB, GOOD, MMG, hell interscope is bigging up TDE) back, that's what sold in the 90s. I'd be interested to know if the west vs. easy shyt correlated to high record sales...hell look at kanye and 50

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pusha has been pretty average for a while now

his guest verses on So Appalled and Runaway were the only really crazy stuff he's done

Alone In Vegas and My God were cool

Take Care sh!ts on Fear Of God

Nahhh... My God was monstrous

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Well Drake didn't respond when Common called him out I doubt he'll respond when his name isn't said.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well Drake didn't respond when Common called him out I doubt he'll respond when his name isn't said.

Stop revising history nikka... Common sneak dissed on sweet and everyone knew it was about Drake but he wouldn't admit it for weeks then on Stay Scheming Drake responded. He definitely got Common on that. By the time Common Admitted he was going at Drake it didn't even matter anymore shyt was yawn status.

Pusha had an imaginary beef with Wayne, then started hanging with Kanye and bumped into Wayne somewhere in public and waves like a groupie from across the room then tells some reported they deaded their beef :snoop:

obviously the feeling is not mutual...

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Stop revising history nikka...

But I'm not. Common dropped a heater on Drake and threw his name in and he didn't do a damn thing.

I highly doubt Drake responds. Anyone thinking otherwise is hopeful. He isn't the battle type.

EDIT: Dudes even asked when the Common response was dropping and he said never. Just going off his prior actions this will amount to nothing. Drake won't do anything and of he does well I'll be surprised.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who produced this sh!t? this sh!t sound like a mob movie score or somethin, epic.

Danycacks

D Cacks
Daps
I don't get it. Where's the Drake diss? I heard what might be the Wknd diss, but Drake? Point it out brehs..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is why you have to give Common props, dude said Drake's name and put the lyrical beats on him.

Pusha on the other hand is on some bytch shyt because he doesnt want people to criticize him for picking on Drake. This is passive aggressive as fukk.

Drake did the same thing on Stay Scheming but I dont respect him as much as I do Pusha, thats why I consider this song bytch shyt.

common was on that bullshyt himself,..that is why his disses had no impact as well.

all these sellout type are the weakest huff.

common whining about some broad cause nikka out simped him,..when he simped in the first place,...

man,..both of them nikka super lame.

common was wack as fukk for that weakness.

art barr