Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He really is a backup and reminds me of Bruce Gradkowski in a way.

raw

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah I don't know why people are so down on signing Baker, he's as good an option to compete with Purdy as anybody available :yeshrug:

:heh: you really want Baker Mayfield out there looking like Uncle Rico trying to sling the football over the Golden Gate Bridge just to prove he's still an NFL caliber starter.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:heh: you really want Baker Mayfield out there looking like Uncle Rico trying to sling the football over the Golden Gate Bridge just to prove he's still an NFL caliber starter.
No I think Purdy has earned the start, but I want Baker backing him up in case Purdy regresses. I think he's a better option than 36 year old Josh Johnson. Baker took the Browns to the playoffs a couple years ago with a mediocre defense and less weapons than we have now. Might as well give him a shot, don't think we have much to lose :yeshrug:

we're talking 3rd and 4th string QB territory here

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The problem with baker is that he doesnt know when to shut up and hold the clipboard. Dude's toxic and that's something that this regime shied away from for a while....shyt I think they even havent taken any questionable character players since the Foster fiasco.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baker's been so fukking bad last 2 years that I'm more comfortable with an old ass Josh Johnson who hasn't played in forever as a back up :dead:

Put some respect on the JourneyGawd's name.

He actually started a game for the Ravens last year. :ufdup: