Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Our run game has just been average this year. We miss that one two punch but Mason and McCaffrey are promising.
Exactly! I've been saying this shyt all year. Where is the 1,2 punch at RB at. This idiot pretty much played Wilson and that was it when Mitchell was out.

Mason and CMC can definitely be that 1,2 punch. Niners have to get back to that "run the football 40 times" mentality. It will make it easy for Purdy to pass.

I think the Niners can go to the playoffs with Purdy, I just don't know about SB anymore. But shyt anything can happen. Niners are overdue for a Cinderella season.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Purdy can do what Jimmy does but our defense and running game has to stay exceptional if we are to make it in the playoffs. This team stays snake bitten with injuries smfh
Purdy is king checkdown if you watched his tape. He isnt afraid to sling it but hes wildly inaccurate on intermediate/deep routes even down the middle sometimes

I guess silver living is that we have the best YAC guys in the league and Purdy might catch some people by surprise. Also he has some off-schedule plays in him.

What he has is a ton of experience, he took hella snaps in college. So he knows how to operate offenses and what routes to look for.

He really is a backup and reminds me of Bruce Gradkowski in a way. Scrappy guy who doesnt have NFL level arm talent but tries to make things happen if needed outside the pocket. But really dont expect him to be good from the pocket.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Well brehs I was at the game. Took me a little bit to let the alcohol wear off. Well Jimmy getting hurt was bound to happen and we all knew he was done the moment they should the replay after he was carted off. At least this injury couldn’t be blamed on Kyle, I was surprised that Jimmy didn’t just crumple down like he usually does but it is what it is

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This shyt confuses me. Watching Trey's highlights, nothing at all said he could be like Lamar, McNair or Vick. I saw Dante Culpepper all the way. :mjlol:

Exactly, if Kyle wanted a running qb that was fields and that is who I wanted. Trey is a qb that can run but I don’t think Kyle is a good qb evaluator or understands that difference