Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Jimmy will likely be out for the remainded of the season but the one thing that gives me hope is the Dolphins game was a good test for the entire team and Brocks and Jimmys skillsets are kind of similar so I expect the team to step and mentor the young man and make him the best he can be.

Have they said what happened? I was hoping it was a bruise. Hope it's not a break.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Welp... It was all good just a week ago.

Only thing working in the 49ERS favor is that they don't need to leave the Pacific time zone for the rest of the season.

The way this defense is playing, as long as Purdy doesn't turn the ball over, they'll be competitive and in a position to win games. That game up in Seattle just got a lot harder, though...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Welp... It was all good just a week ago.

Only thing working in the 49ERS favor is that they don't need to leave the Pacific time zone for the rest of the season.

The way this defense is playing, as long as Purdy doesn't turn the ball over, they'll be competitive and in a position to win games. That game up in Seattle just got a lot harder, though...

The way I see it is we need 3 more Ws to get the division or 2 Ws if one of them is against Seattle (who still have tough games against Chiefs and Jets).

I was kinda scared of the Washington game and now I'm :francis: I don't think we'll be able to do anything against that pass rush.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Jimmy had a great stretch but this is also why we drafted a QB last year. I hope Brock comes in and pulls off the improbable. He already looks better than Beathard and Mullens though, even in preseason. Ref also shoulda blew that play dead wayyyy before he got taken down. I can't even blame Jimmy for that.