Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Good to see American Dragon is doing well.. what's the update on Elijah? :lupe:

That puts his return right at week 18 (6 weeks) at the earliest, but he would need a few weeks of conditioning before he could hit the field, so it's probably a wrap for Mitchell this season.

Our backfield is going to be some combination of McCaffrey, Davis-Price, Mason, and Coleman

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
took a gamble and lost on the Mitchell shyt , but TDP and Mason i felt showed enough. Sounds like they confident Mitchell will be back for playoffs but dam injuries is just gonna be oh so common with him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Welp, if we have a deep playoff run then a fresh and hungry Mitchell will probably be a big asset. We've seen how much of a difference he makes when he's fresh and the opposing DL is getting tired.

Armsted should be back soon. They are hoping for this week but even if he doesn't make it, seems he'll for sure be available for the Tampa game.

Either way, I think Tua's gonna have a 300 yd game I think, we just have to defend the red zone and limit them to field goals.
A huge test for the defense considering how much we suck on 3rd down and short yardage, which I guess will be Miami's main goal all game (get to 3rd and short, milk the clock and tire our defense).

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

That puts his return right at week 18 (6 weeks) at the earliest, but he would need a few weeks of conditioning before he could hit the field, so it's probably a wrap for Mitchell this season.

Our backfield is going to be some combination of McCaffrey, Davis-Price, Mason, and Coleman

Yeah it's a wrap for this guy. Another Mostert. Time to give more burn to Mason. I don't see Mitchell breaking away from being injury prone. He wasn't even played much when he got back and already hurt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
took a gamble and lost on the Mitchell shyt , but TDP and Mason i felt showed enough. Sounds like they confident Mitchell will be back for playoffs but dam injuries is just gonna be oh so common with him
TDP I think will be another Sermon. Mason looks like he'll be a diamond in the rough.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007 CMC is hurt. See why I didn't want this muthafukka:snoop:
Of course he is :russ: I wonder if Kyle will rush him this weekend if he can practice tomorrow.

That trade will only makes sense if dude can perform in the playoffs. That's why I was not happy with all the stuff we traded for dude. All we can hope for is for minor stuff and that he can be ready come January :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Of course he is :russ: I wonder if Kyle will rush him this weekend if he can practice tomorrow.

That trade will only makes sense if dude can perform in the playoffs. That's why I was not happy with all the stuff we traded for dude. All we can hope for is for minor stuff and that he can be ready come January :francis:
I don't understand the stupidity with getting injury prone players and sticking with them. shyt is just down right insane. Then you give up a ton to get one that missed as many games as his jersey number. :gucci:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Absolutely shouldn’t rush him. We’re not getting the first seed so winning the division and being fully healthy for the playoff push is all that matters

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh I agree, but I wonder if Kyle will be dumb about it or not.
He's an idiot for giving the farm for him. He would be an even bigger one if he played him. The situation would only get worse. I wouldn't be surprised anyway if he will be out 4 to 6 weeks. shyt is beyond frustrating.

So there is Mason and Coleman left? What happened to the lastest third round bust TDP? He's hurt too huh? You really can't make this shyt up. :mjlol: