Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'll die on this hill... Jennings is a star and we should be looking for him on every 3rd down and goal to go situation.

Dude is an absolute dog. I remember some clown on Twitter shytting on me for being excited about him when we drafted him saying I was exposing myself and he was never even gonna make the team. fukk those smug ass internet clowns smh.

Jennings ain’t the fastest but dude has heart for days and has size and hunger. I just hope we can get some good luck with injuries for once and be healthy down the stretch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I doubt it's a permaban. BD been getting in a lot of trouble lately and getting thrown in the Coli Gulag . :mjlol:
Breh has had like 5 e-beefs going at the same time for years. I know TSC made a heel turn on breh recently, didn't know it went deeper than that though :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Both @Heretic and @Bryan Danielson banished at the same time :lupe: :leostare:

@Bryan Danielson done took @jwonder 's spot of getting banned during the season :dead:

He got banned? What he do? :dead:

I doubt it's a permaban. BD been getting in a lot of trouble lately and getting thrown in the Coli Gulag . :mjlol:

What? I never heard of him getting banned. :dead: WTF did he do?

Breh has had like 5 e-beefs going at the same time for years. I know TSC made a heel turn on breh recently, didn't know it went deeper than that though :pachaha:

and the constant "marvel vs. the world" beef

Aight….

Let’s go ahead and clear this up now @Jmare007 this is what I be talking about with the lies or misinformation that be going on out there then later niccas run with it and act like it truth or I’m lying. Most cases nicca dont even tell the full story which gonna address that last

1. I didn’t do anything! Outside of one section which is just lies and silly shyt. I don’t have a problem when anyone and no one has a problem with me (Coliseum, TFR, The Ring, The Booth, The Arcadium, TLR, JBO, etc). There are no real beefs, it’s mutual jokes or discussions. So not sure what people are talking about or why that lie keeps being pushed.
  2. Not banned, was initially on vacation out of state and then later holidays for anyone that needs to know.
  3. Dealing with some legit real life family shyt, maybe I’ll address in later date but it’s some real life changing shyt that’s just not a joking matter at this point
  4. There is no “Marvel vs World” beef as there isn’t any real beefing gone on with that currently and in years now. Everyone that even took it seriously is gone now. The remaining folks it was jokes and no one really has issues.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Aight….

Let’s go ahead and clear this up now @Jmare007 this is what I be talking about with the lies or misinformation that be going on out there then later niccas run with it and act like it truth or I’m lying. Most cases nicca dont even tell the full story which gonna address that last

1. I didn’t do anything! Outside of one section which is just lies and silly shyt. I don’t have a problem when anyone and no one has a problem with me (Coliseum, TFR, The Ring, The Booth, The Arcadium, TLR, JBO, etc). There are no real beefs, it’s mutual jokes or discussions. So not sure what people are talking about or why that lie keeps being pushed.
  2. Not banned, was initially on vacation out of state and then later holidays for anyone that needs to know.
  3. Dealing with some legit real life family shyt, maybe I’ll address in later date but it’s some real life changing shyt that’s just not a joking matter at this point
  4. There is no “Marvel vs World” beef as there isn’t any real beefing gone on with that currently and in years now. Everyone that even took it seriously is gone now. The remaining folks it was jokes and no one really has issues.
Back to the scheduled program. It's all Jimmy's fault :ufdup: