Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Sanchez said that the Niners were the worst defense when it comes to 3rd and short I damn near fell out. Armstead should help with that along with early down pressure and run stopping.
U should be missing your two starters inside

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I have to be honest. I don't see how we're so heavily favored to win this game. Kyle Shanahan does not do well in shootouts.
Heavily? They are favored by 4. I thought about taking the bet but I remembered Kyle's play calling.

Plus he'd going to play CMC and run him in the ground. Looks like he hasn't prepared Mason and idk wtf is going with TDP

Any bets that CMC will be hurt for weeks because he should have sat?

I really could see an L in this one. But if the D can get to Tua Niners will win.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Heavily? They are favored by 4. I thought about taking the bet but I remembered Kyle's play calling.

Plus he'd going to play CMC and run him in the ground. Looks like he hasn't prepared Mason and idk wtf is going with TDP

Any bets that CMC will be hurt for weeks because he should have sat?

I really could see an L in this one. But if the D can get to Tua Niners will win.

I think 4 is generous. Kyle puts way too much. pressure on our defense to pitch shutouts and get pressure and turnovers and his over reliance on the run game is going to play right into their hands. This game is a test, imo.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
on one hand Tua isnt super mobile so our D usually does well against these type of QBs....
BUT
Waddle and Tyreek will abuse Lenoir and Jimmie one on one, and even Mooney prolly wont be shutdown

Miamis plan without Armsead will be to do quick throws, including recognizing one-on-one situations and just airing it out. :lupe: I just dont trust Lenoir and Jimmie in the slot is not very good this year

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg