Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Back to the scheduled program. It's all Jimmy's fault :ufdup:

Lol

Honestly….. I hadn’t or haven’t even seen the last 2 games as I been out of town and yesterday was in hospital…. Again dealing with some family shyt

Gonna be a minute till things get back to norm for me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Aight….

Let’s go ahead and clear this up now @Jmare007 this is what I be talking about with the lies or misinformation that be going on out there then later niccas run with it and act like it truth or I’m lying. Most cases nicca dont even tell the full story which gonna address that last

1. I didn’t do anything! Outside of one section which is just lies and silly shyt. I don’t have a problem when anyone and no one has a problem with me (Coliseum, TFR, The Ring, The Booth, The Arcadium, TLR, JBO, etc). There are no real beefs, it’s mutual jokes or discussions. So not sure what people are talking about or why that lie keeps being pushed.
  2. Not banned, was initially on vacation out of state and then later holidays for anyone that needs to know.
  3. Dealing with some legit real life family shyt, maybe I’ll address in later date but it’s some real life changing shyt that’s just not a joking matter at this point
  4. There is no “Marvel vs World” beef as there isn’t any real beefing gone on with that currently and in years now. Everyone that even took it seriously is gone now. The remaining folks it was jokes and no one really has issues.

Glad you weren't in the Gulag my G. :salute:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lol

Honestly….. I hadn’t or haven’t even seen the last 2 games as I been out of town and yesterday was in hospital…. Again dealing with some family shyt

I hope all is well very soon with you and your family man. Just know I will be tagging you with that. :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hope you're doin ok Man

Glad you weren't in the Gulag my G. :salute:

hope all is good man.

Preciate it y’all….

What he do?

That’s the thing, I haven’t done anything. Even before all this real life shyt. I legit haven’t done anything that was on a level of “I need to be mad at him, we need to ban him” or etc.

I tell my jokes like everyone else but outside of that I been minding my business this entire year.

I hope all is well very soon with you and your family man. Just know I will be tagging you with that. :russ:

Lol….. preciate and no doubt. I need to catch up. Hopefully I’ll see the game next week

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Back to the scheduled program. It's all Jimmy's fault :ufdup:

fukk Jimmy :lolbron: amirite?

Lol

Glad to see you here breh.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know this game. Could go either way. Shanny needs to quit the shyt and call plays like he does against the Rams.

That pass rush is still like ummm...... I don't want Tyreek to have a career day!:damn:
It’s going to be a slugfest, gotta put up over 35 to win, u know tua will launch for tyreek which is scary as fuk

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It’s going to be a slugfest, gotta put up over 35 to win, u know tua will launch for tyreek which is scary as fuk

This is one of those games where the zone might benefit us. We can't press Hill mainly because he'll kill us then we also have to worry about Waddle on the backside. I'd put Ward back at safety because I haven't been too impressed with him at nickel but he's definitely good enough as a coverage safety. Mooney has been beat in press coverage but he's been really good playing with a cushion. Hopefully Armstead plays which will give our PR a big boost and sure up the middle too. This is a game where the offense has to click for 4 quarters. We can win close or get blown out :yeshrug: I wouldn't be surprised either way but I see us winning by 6 if we can get Tua uncomfortable in the pocket. Either way, I think Tua's gonna have a 300 yd game I think, we just have to defend the red zone and limit them to field goals.