Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was watching the highlights and in that deep pass to Dwelley (Jimmy's second best after the one Ray Ray dropped a couple of weeks ago) and was encouraged by Garapolo not settling with a dump off to CMC for 8 yards. If you watch again, you can see that Dwelley was the first read, then Jimmy goes away from him and watches CMC open to his right for a short pass but immediately goes back to Dwelley who is wide fukking open and throws to him.

It's the kind of shyt Jimmy barely ever does, I hope we see more of that in the future.
I just need to see it consistently and not see Shanahan fall into the same patterns. Jimmy said the CMC TD catch was an off schedule play.. and i think that is a big factor... CMC becoming an outlet when other plays breakdown.. very Marshall Faulk like In his Ram days.
I noticed that too (and CMC confirmed it later). I truly hope dude continues to do that once he has a full grasp on the playbook. Like, maybe these kind of plays could've always been there if Kyle wouldn't force everyone to his tight script? I don't know how accurate that is, but whichever is the case, I hope CMC is able to free roam and save plays when the scripts doesn't work.