Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We better get a good C and backup QB with that money :ufdup:. And we gonna need a RT too, how much space does letting McGlinch go create?
we have a stacked ass team and have a bum ass backup caliber center when Kyle knows how much value a good center holds in his offense

maybe they try Poe at center ? idk :sadcam:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
CMC

Me @Fade Runner 2049 and @Jmare007 apologize for every fukked up thing @jwonder said about you :wow:
Bullshyt you're on your own with that one. :mjlol: I would never trade for a RB that missed 23 games in two seasons. I wouldn't trade for a RB if I already got ones. Kyle just chose not to play Mason. CMC wasn't necessary. if you are a Niners fan you should know the problem is the dumb play calling and constant injuries. Niners been to the SB and NFC chip game without him.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Bullshyt you're on your own with that one. :mjlol: I would never trade for a RB that missed 23 games in two seasons. I wouldn't trade for a RB if I already got ones. Kyle just chose not to play Mason. CMC wasn't necessary. if you are a Niners fan you should know the problem is the dumb play calling and constant injuries. Niners been to the SB and NFC chip game without him.
You can't watch yesterday's game and believe that playing Mason would yield the same type of impact.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You can't watch yesterday's game and believe that playing Mason would yield the same type of impact.
That is not the point. We all know typically has two RB's that play. He stopped that completely. It was always like that till this year when Mitchell got hurt. That is partially that got the Niners to the SB and NFC chip game. CMC definitely wasn't a necessity. Especially since he's injury prone.

Defenses can't plan for him in this offense. The problem has always been the play calling from Shanny. If he runs the same plays over and over defenses will adjust quick. See Deebo.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

2 things

1. JimmyG tough as hell, he takes this BS and just keeps playing
  2. Had this been Brady or many other QBs not named Lamar, they’d not only threw the flag, but ejected the player and had the cops meet him at the exit to arrest him

Shameful…. Give Jimmy that top Privilege treatment:pacspit:

Defense threw those TD passes. :russell: